• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

While driving around looking for some lost dogs.

CSINEV

Today I saw a couple lost dogs by Sea breeze Park, after I got them into the park and off of Centennial road I went back to the house to get some food so I could maybe catch them before they got hit. Anyway while I was driving through one of the neighborhoods I came across a guy cleaning his truck. He was open carrying so I decided to stop and say hi. I let him know that I also open carried any time I am in my garage or in my front yard and that it was nice to see someone else in the area doing the same thing. It was just a quick chat but still nice to meet a fellow carrier.:D

CSINEV

Ha! I always carry when I'm in my work truck and working. I almost never go anywhere without my .40 :D

Sadly I couldn't find the two little doxies. :( Which sucks because I have two of my own and know how scared they must have been. People who just dump their pets in a park hoping someone will take them home because they are cute are idiots! :banghead: The dogs only know who their owner is and in most cases won't go to strangers in a strange place when they are confused and scared. Their should be a special place in hell for people like that. :mad:

wrightme

Ha! I always carry when I'm in my work truck and working. I almost never go anywhere without my .40 :D

Sadly I couldn't find the two little doxies. :( Which sucks because I have two of my own and know how scared they must have been. People who just dump their pets in a park hoping someone will take them home because they are cute are idiots! :banghead: The dogs only know who their owner is and in most cases won't go to strangers in a strange place when they are confused and scared. Their should be a special place in hell for people like that. :mad:

Sorry, I can't help but point out, that this is exactly what you were attempting to do. :banana:

Yes, I agree with your post.

Last edited:

CSINEV

Sorry, I can't help but point out, that this is exactly what you were attempting to do. :banana:

Yes, I agree with your post.

The people who dumped them in the park are the idiots for thinking they would just go to any stranger who walked by and said come here puppy lets go home. I wasn't trying to take them home, I belong to a doxie meet-up group who has people in it who rescue doxies form situations like this and they have experience in caring for them and getting them adopted out to good homes. I was just trying to stay close by and keep them from getting ran over while they we on their way. But unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.

Thank you for your agreement though.