• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Once Upon a Time in The West !

davidmcbeth

Banned
Another netflix streaming classic : Nazis at the center of the earth (you can fast forward ~ 20-30 min if you don't want to watch the boring character development ~ after that it was enjoyable) circa 2010

Netflix selection is really bad after having it for 2 yrs .... seen all the good movies & they don't add many good ones

I may pause the account for a couple of months ...

And I saw the movie .... it was enjoyable ... crackle has some good westerns too ... the remake of Rooster with Jeff Bridges did not do justice to Wayne's .. I hope they don't remake any more of Wayne's movies ..

WOD

That's all Hollywood has the imagination to do anymore... REMAKES, or Comic books.... just sad.

But yeah, Once Upon A Time was great.

Last edited:

Jack House

It sucks that there hasn't really been anything original in a long time, but atleast the remakes and comic book movies have been pretty good.