• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast And Gun Show July 21st or 22nd!

xdmcompact

OC breakfast and gun show next weekend, lets make this one of our bigger turn outs for OC. Lets say 9am at JJ"s in St Charles for breakfast, then anyone interested can join me at the gun show. Hope to meet some new people and always look forward to the usual crowd :lol:. Just need to decide on which day, Saturday or Sunday?

Gun Show Details; St. Louis Weapon Collectors Firearm and military collectables Show
July 21 & 22, 2012
St. Charles Convention Center
One Convention Center Plaza
St. Charles, Missouri

OVER 500 TABLES!
ST. LOUIS' LARGEST SHOW!

Public > Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 9am-3pm
Admission > $10 • Children under 12 are free with parent
Dealers Set-Up > Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 8am-9am

Breakfast Location Details; JJ's Restaurant
1215 S Duchesne
St. Charles, MO 63301
(636) 946-3500

Last edited:

StLouisMO

Just found the site today and just joined. I'll be at the breakfast and will go along to the gun show. It will be great to be around like-minded people.

Oramac

I can be at breakfast/show if it's on Sunday. I'm shooting the IDPA match at Benchrest Saturday morning.

What day is the plan for?

Oramac

It's on the calendar. As it turns out, I can only make the breakfast though. Have a big candidate picnic in OFallon ~11am that day to go to. They'd scoff at me if I didn't say all are welcome to come as well! There actually is going to be a lot of candidates for various state offices there.

xdmcompact

Thanks to the eight people that showed up for breakfast, we will be doing it again real soon. Had quite a few say they were coming but did not show up. Please come out and hang out, OC or CCW are both welcome. Hopefully will have another one in two weeks. Will post when A location is picked.

kylemoul

i was going to go with my dad sunday, but getting really drunk saturday, i did not want to move until about 11AM

xdmcompact

i was going to go with my dad sunday, but getting really drunk saturday, i did not want to move until about 11AM

We were still walking around the gun show at 11. You should have came at 11, I was the only one in the show wearing an open carry shirt and open carrying. You probably could have found us, was me, my son and Tony at the show. Was wearing the shirt in my avatar.

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited: