• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who will win in November?

Who will win the November general election?

• Romney

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A third party candidate

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
M

McX

Are you saying aliens are Liberal--Liberal outerspace aliens

and that's not the worst of it, since they will be illegal aliens, they will get amnesty, the college of their choice for free, free housing, free food, free utilities, the right to vote, and so on................and us humans will have to support their worthless butts, while they practice new untold crimes, and never go to jail, and the libs will be on tv telling us how poor and unfortunate they are, and how they should be empowered.

screw it, i'm voting for whichever candidate offers me free beer and pizza for life.

Ca Patriot

Your Republican savior, W. Bush, overseen the explosion of outsourcing. And W. Bush gave hundreds of billions of dollars to banks before he departed...isn't that sweet of him?

Actually outsourcing has always been going on. Under Bush Sr and Clinton is when it really exploded to China.

If you want jobs to come back to America then get the government out of the equation and lower costs for American businesses.

jbone

If you want jobs to come back to America then get the government out of the equation and lower costs for American businesses.

Sure enough, that's what needs to happen, but we know it won't. Taking themselves out of the equation would take big money from their pockets, and would bring them down from self legislated gods to citizens.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Now I don't agree with you LOL. Obama in a win would lead this country to ruin in short order, Romney in a win may take longer, giving me more time to prep.

A post I can agree with! We didn't get into this mess in a single election and it will take more than one election to change our country back to it's intended small government libertarian principles where an individual was allowed to buy or own property and guns without having to get permission from some government entity!

OC for ME

I can purchase and then own property without government permission. To retain that property without paying a tax is a different matter. I can purchase and then own firearms and ammunition without government permission. No tax required to purchase then own. Though, I gotta pay a tax to purchase ammo, then pay a tax to reload ammo due to the consumable items that must be purchased.

So, how visible to the gubmint and its revenuers.jpeg (revenuers) do you wish to be?

Beretta92FSLady

I can purchase and then own property without government permission. To retain that property without paying a tax is a different matter. I can purchase and then own firearms and ammunition without government permission. No tax required to purchase then own. Though, I gotta pay a tax to purchase ammo, then pay a tax to reload ammo due to the consumable items that must be purchased.

So, how visible to the gubmint and its View attachment 8879 (revenuers) do you wish to be?

You own zero! All things are owned by the Government. You are merely permitted to hold the property, that is, as long as you pay a fee (tax), and/or as long as the Government doesn't decide to take the property back (adverse possession). *takes cover*

OC for ME

Since I work for Da Gubmint, seven months out of 12, as soon as I'm done in MO I'll be out your way. Just have your stuff boxed up and ready to go. I'll send back the stuff I don't want or need, or otherwise sell on eBay.

Beretta92FSLady

....oh, I forgot, your stuff includes your kids....have one of those paper name tags on a string affixed to each kid.

If it was the case that the Government wanted to take my kids from me, or take my guns, or take my truck, hell, take my clothes (hope not!), it's not as if I would have any control over it.

The Government can come into your home, and even take your life, and there is nothing you can do about it except resist in those fleeting moment of your life before your dead.

Hell, there's a post regarding the Government breaking down a persons door, the homeowner is shot, and killed, and even people on this forum state, "It's unfortunate on both sides." It's funny, can't make this crappola up. Do you think if that Government came into your home, wrong address, wrong everything, you took to defend yourself because you're a law abiding citizen, and killed you, do you think even people on this forum are going to more than bat and eye at it? Nope!

All of the talk about standing up for so-called Rights, is, well, Talk, period.

Last edited:

derhammer

I think this country is heading down the tubes, so the only real question this election is basically this: Do we want to try and crash things faster, and get on with it, or do we want to try and slow things up a bit, and have more time to prepare? Obama, not having to worry about re-election this time, would go all-out with his agenda, and take this country down the dark road faster. Romney would be worrying about re-election, and also wanting to distance himself from Obama's destruction, so he would take us along the path a bit slower. There are merits and arguments for both paths.

Personally, I think I need a bit more time to prep, since I only just turned 18 this year, have no weaponry, no ammo, no gear - I am the first in my family to bother getting ready for any collapse. Therefore, a Romney victory may serve me a bit better.

-derhammer

derhammer

No, these FEMA camps:

[video=youtube;3Qx20LA4PM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qx20LA4PM0[/video]

Seriously, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but isn't there enough evidence that we should be prepared? Do you really trust the government that much that what's shown in this video doesn't scare you in the least? Do you really think they couldn't come up with a convincing, verifiable cover story for whatever they wanted to do?

-derhammer

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers]

Seriously, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but isn't there enough evidence that we should be prepared? Do you really trust the government that much that what's shown in this video doesn't scare you in the least? Do you really think they couldn't come up with a convincing, verifiable cover story for whatever they wanted to do?

-derhammer

There is so much fear-mongering rhetoric about gun confiscation, and the individuals being lined up to gas chambers, yet there are plenty of gun-free, or severely restricted firearms laws in other States that are not slaughtering their people, and the people have a much better quality, and quantity of life.--not implying there is a correlation between firearms restrictions and quality and quantity of life; just an example.

America is a pro-gun State, there's no need to be paranoid, and slop fear-mongering crapola about. Being rational, and reasonable goes a long way.

derhammer

So investigating facts and warning about possibilities is "slopping fear-mongering crapola about?" I call it being vigilant. Will you at least admit that some of what was uncovered in that video was rather disturbing and warrants raised watchfulness?

-derhammer