Thread: Big Changes to Performance (Hopefully)

Big Changes to Performance (Hopefully)

I wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that OCDO is now playing in the big-boy game by using Cloudflare to distribute content. This should be a big help where performance and security is concerned.

You should notice a nice little increase in speed from the forum over the next few days as the DNS records propagate. If anyone has any issues, email me at john@opencarry.org.

Thanks!

John
    Last edited by John Pierce; 07-16-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Very interesting concept and service - absolutely phenomenal growth. Looking forward to the benefits.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Instead I'm noticing that my login name changes, likely based on caching, so that I've been various online members over the past few minutes.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Other caching problems: the front page doesn't accurately reflect the last post.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    Other caching problems: the front page doesn't accurately reflect the last post.
    I made some changes this morning. Are you still experiencing any issues?

John

Appears to be behaving. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    Appears to be behaving. I'll let you know.
    Thanks!