Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton pelted by shoes and tomatos -- lovin' it!

Banned

Clinton pelted by shoes and tomatos -- lovin' it!

McX
    beat feet and seeing red.

I take it from your post title that you support the Muslim Brotherhood. What a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    I take it from your post title that you support the Muslim Brotherhood. What a patriot.
    I don't see where there was any support for the Muslim Brotherhood. But doesn't Obama support them? Did he not support AQ in Libya and help put them in power?

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    I take it from your post that you support the people who've weakened our status in the world, since I'm sure you were delighted by the shoes thrown at Bush. What an idiot.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Hillary makes my skin crawl. When I read that Clinton had tomatoes thrown at her, I thought, man that's not like conservatives, that's more of a liberal thing to do. ( although I'm not sorry they did it.) But then I saw it happened in Egypt.
    watch your top knot !

Surely they were throwing shoes at her personally, and not US.

Oh, wait...

Despite what you may think of the administration, and especially Hillary Clinton, stuff like this should not be welcome. Whether we like it or not, she IS our representative over there. ::cringe::

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Hey, all you people complaining are likely Ron Paul supporters ... and this behavior is exactly what Ron predicted would happen; we need to keep our nose out of other people's internal matters. They are in a state of confusion in Egypt & here comes in the US (and Hillary at that ~ is she an alien of something?).

We shouldn't be sending the Secretary until things have calmed down over there ~ it looks like we are trying to control them.

And all the 2nd amendment supporters here don't support the 1st amendment. It must surprise folks that people don't want the US involved in their affairs. Go wear a uniform and go overseas ... see the mixed bag of responses you get then..you'll get more than tomatoes.

US should stop being the world's policeman.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-17-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

We shouldn't be sending the Secretary until things have calmed down over there ~ it looks like we are trying to control them

US should stop being the world's policeman.
    Normally I would be on the same page with you here, but you do know about the kidnapped US citizens over there, right? That is a whole different animal. Not the kind of meddling we are typically accused (and guilty) of.

Drive by post.....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I'm sorry to see that you appear to support rude behavior and a culture of disrespect for others, whether nations or individuals, with whom you disagree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    I'm sorry to see that you appear to support rude behavior and a culture of disrespect for others, whether nations or individuals, with whom you disagree.
    Show me what you think is rude or disrespectful. I don't see it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    I'm pretty sure I was told that the Obama Administration was going to get everyone in the world to like America.

I want my money back.
    I warn you Obama only gives back "change" on the dollar, if you could even "hope" to get even a nickle on the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    You're right. They should have formed a committee and brought it up at the next town hall meeting...

Quote Originally Posted by mwaterous View Post
    You're right. They should have formed a committee and brought it up at the next town hall meeting...
    I think they were afraid Hillary was bringing Obamacare to Egypt...

New pseudo-patriot mantra:" Hey,it's cool it when other countries disrepect our representatives.Lovin' it!"

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I think they were afraid Hillary was bringing Obamacare to Egypt...

What a waste of tomatoes.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    New pseudo-patriot mantra:" Hey,it's cool it when other countries disrepect our representatives.Lovin' it!"
    New pseudo-intellectual talking point: How dare our opposition delights itself the same way we did when Bush had to dodge just one pair of shoes.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

You know, Hillary used to be a hottie. She always reminded me of that crazy woman on The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You know, Hillary used to be a hottie. She always reminded me of that crazy woman on The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.
    ::shudder::

That would be my new sig for sure, but it makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    ::shudder::

That would be my new sig for sure, but it makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I read it.

LMAO! Thanks for the hearty laugh I got by reading this.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You know, Hillary used to be a hottie.
    Not in this life/universe.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Another drive by post.....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Some folks have jobs/lives that don't allow much time to live on this vine. Lovin' it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast