• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clinton pelted by shoes and tomatos -- lovin' it!

beebobby

I take it from your post title that you support the Muslim Brotherhood. What a patriot.

WalkingWolf

I take it from your post title that you support the Muslim Brotherhood. What a patriot.

I don't see where there was any support for the Muslim Brotherhood. But doesn't Obama support them? Did he not support AQ in Libya and help put them in power?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

I take it from your post that you support the people who've weakened our status in the world, since I'm sure you were delighted by the shoes thrown at Bush. What an idiot.

hjmoosejaw

Hillary makes my skin crawl. When I read that Clinton had tomatoes thrown at her, I thought, man that's not like conservatives, that's more of a liberal thing to do. ( although I'm not sorry they did it.) But then I saw it happened in Egypt.

Ca Patriot

I'm pretty sure I was told that the Obama Administration was going to get everyone in the world to like America.

I want my money back.

Merlin

Surely they were throwing shoes at her personally, and not US.

Oh, wait...

Despite what you may think of the administration, and especially Hillary Clinton, stuff like this should not be welcome. Whether we like it or not, she IS our representative over there. ::cringe::

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hey, all you people complaining are likely Ron Paul supporters ... and this behavior is exactly what Ron predicted would happen; we need to keep our nose out of other people's internal matters. They are in a state of confusion in Egypt & here comes in the US (and Hillary at that ~ is she an alien of something?).

We shouldn't be sending the Secretary until things have calmed down over there ~ it looks like we are trying to control them.

And all the 2nd amendment supporters here don't support the 1st amendment. It must surprise folks that people don't want the US involved in their affairs. Go wear a uniform and go overseas ... see the mixed bag of responses you get then..you'll get more than tomatoes.

US should stop being the world's policeman.

Last edited:

Merlin

We shouldn't be sending the Secretary until things have calmed down over there ~ it looks like we are trying to control them

US should stop being the world's policeman.

Normally I would be on the same page with you here, but you do know about the kidnapped US citizens over there, right? That is a whole different animal. Not the kind of meddling we are typically accused (and guilty) of.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

mwaterous

I'm sorry to see that you appear to support rude behavior and a culture of disrespect for others, whether nations or individuals, with whom you disagree.

You're right. They should have formed a committee and brought it up at the next town hall meeting...

beebobby

New pseudo-patriot mantra:" Hey,it's cool it when other countries disrepect our representatives.Lovin' it!"