• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clinton pelted by shoes and tomatos -- lovin' it!

beebobby

Some folks have jobs/lives that don't allow much time to live on this vine. Lovin' it.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Another drive by post.....

They pretty much all are... although they are entertaining because you rarely see stupidity at that level actually typed into a written format. I suspect he might work for some leftist propaganda org that litters yahoo and other popular outlets with abject stupidity and thumbs down anything that compromises their programming.

hjmoosejaw

You know, Hillary used to be a hottie. She always reminded me of that crazy woman on The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

I've always liked a woman with strong, shapely calves. But Hillary's legs are like stumps They kinda just went from the thighs to the feet. I've never thought she was much, but she has really let herself go. Now Sarah Palin, that's hot. I also thing Sarah has been to the boob store. She seems a little bigger there lately. She gets better with time.