Thread: Teenagers Playing Games In Chicago...

Teenagers Playing Games In Chicago...

Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch. Stay safe out there people, and let's hope Chicago is swallowed by some massive Earth-quake, deep in-to the fiery pits of hell, from where it was birthed.

"Three Chicago teenagers accused of fatally beating a disabled man and posting video of the attack on Facebook were playing a game that involved finding an innocent victim and trying to knock him out with a punch, investigators alleged in court documents released Monday.

Delfino Mora, a 62-year-old father of 12, was attacked in an alley last week while searching for cans that he collected to make extra money for his family. Authorities said one of the teens punched Mora, who hit his head on the concrete, as the others filmed the attack with a cellphone. They then robbed him of $60."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...edbeating.html
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 07-16-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch....
    Yeah I saw that earlier today, maybe we should consider bringing back torture.

Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch. Stay safe out there people, and let's hope Chicago is swallowed by some massive Earth-quake, deep in-to the fiery pits of hell, from where it was birthed.

Oh, their just misunderstood and didn't have the opportunities we've had. Bulls@#t! Those punks need taught some very hard lessons............... Scum. That s@#t just puts me in a bad mood for a long time.
    watch your top knot !

Banned
    Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch. .
    That's a cover so they don't get life in prison...sad that it might work.

Here's pics of the victim and the killers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1115396

And I recently kept up on handgun permits in chgo since McDonald ... ~ 5,000 permits (just to own, not carry which you cannot do in the city) issued since McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    That's a cover so they don't get life in prison...sad that it might work.

Here's pics of the victim and the killers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1115396

And I recently kept up on handgun permits in chgo since McDonald ... ~ 5,000 permits (just to own, not carry which you cannot do in the city) issued since McDonald.

Yeah, after reading that link, I don't think it was a game. One asked him what he had in his pockets, indicating robbery, then sucker punched him to get the upper hand.
    watch your top knot !

It's called the 'Knockout Game' here in St. Louis.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Nicholas Ayala and 18-year-old Anthony Malcolm - decided "to play the pick `em out and knock em' out game"
    I love how these hellions list the name of the game like its some ordinary game that everyone played back in the day or something.
    I hope they get life and become somebody's prison-wife.

==========================================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

I can't believe I'm about to say this... but I hope they punch somebody who a) can take a punch, and b) happens to be concealing. Cause I suspect they won't be trying to punch any OCers.

So, would a person be justified to defend themselves against this as a disparity of force? I would think so.

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    So, would a person be justified to defend themselves against this as a disparity of force? I would think so.
    I'd like to think so, but I'd hate to be the test case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jacobs View Post
    ...maybe we should consider bringing back torture.
    I doubt it went bye-bye.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.