• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Teenagers Playing Games In Chicago...

Beretta92FSLady

Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch. Stay safe out there people, and let's hope Chicago is swallowed by some massive Earth-quake, deep in-to the fiery pits of hell, from where it was birthed.

"Three Chicago teenagers accused of fatally beating a disabled man and posting video of the attack on Facebook were playing a game that involved finding an innocent victim and trying to knock him out with a punch, investigators alleged in court documents released Monday.

Delfino Mora, a 62-year-old father of 12, was attacked in an alley last week while searching for cans that he collected to make extra money for his family. Authorities said one of the teens punched Mora, who hit his head on the concrete, as the others filmed the attack with a cellphone. They then robbed him of $60."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018697603_apuschicagovideotapedbeating.html

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

yeah thats been going on for awhile.

those teens will enjoy some quality time in prison.

hjmoosejaw

Apparently the game was to try, and knock a person out with one punch. Stay safe out there people, and let's hope Chicago is swallowed by some massive Earth-quake, deep in-to the fiery pits of hell, from where it was birthed.

Oh, their just misunderstood and didn't have the opportunities we've had. Bulls@#t! Those punks need taught some very hard lessons............... Scum. That s@#t just puts me in a bad mood for a long time.

davidmcbeth

Banned

hjmoosejaw

That's a cover so they don't get life in prison...sad that it might work.

Here's pics of the victim and the killers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-video-attack-facebook-cops-article-1.1115396

And I recently kept up on handgun permits in chgo since McDonald ... ~ 5,000 permits (just to own, not carry which you cannot do in the city) issued since McDonald.

Yeah, after reading that link, I don't think it was a game. One asked him what he had in his pockets, indicating robbery, then sucker punched him to get the upper hand.

Steeler-gal

Nicholas Ayala and 18-year-old Anthony Malcolm - decided "to play the pick `em out and knock em' out game"

I love how these hellions list the name of the game like its some ordinary game that everyone played back in the day or something.
I hope they get life and become somebody's prison-wife.

==========================================
NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

mwaterous

I can't believe I'm about to say this... but I hope they punch somebody who a) can take a punch, and b) happens to be concealing. Cause I suspect they won't be trying to punch any OCers. ;)