Thread: Guns Plus in Fayetteville

Guns Plus in Fayetteville

CricketDad I hope this is not your LGS. Saw the new reality TV series Combat Pawn about this store. What a joke. I like how they tactically open the store.

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Heel View Post
    CricketDad I hope this is not your LGS. Saw the new reality TV series Combat Pawn about this store. What a joke. I like how they tactically open the store.
    If you liked that, you'll love their prices lol....

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Heel View Post
    If LGS means local gun store, no its not. Ace Pawn is my favorite place.
    I was going to record the show but forgot about it. I do know the short guy, Mark.
    This project was started over a year ago. I was asked to help find people to be on the show. I don't remember if I posted it on here or not.

Banned
    Doesn't Uncle Sam meet all the gun needs for our soldiers?

What channel is that show on? I would like to have it removed from my cable listing. Guns Plus is a favorite joke amongst my friends and I. My wife refuses to go there after one visit and that's a hard thing to accomplish with her.

ETA: Found on google. TruTV, the worst channel out there. Tied for worst with Bravo.
    Last edited by jrj_51; 07-17-2012 at 09:50 AM.

It was good for a laugh. I dont go to that store dont trust them.

well i found something to laugh at on monday nights

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhead View Post
    If you liked that, you'll love their prices lol....
    I see the LOL so I am assuming (after having seen their prices) that you are telling one big joke right? Sometimes sarcastic remarks escape me but in this case I feel pretty confident.

millitary ban

im sure privately owned guns are banned on millitary property. why would a gun store located in fayettville be catering to millitary folks?
    when i went into the army you couldnt even have a posket knife. and yes the tactical opening of the store was absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfat View Post
    im sure privately owned guns are banned on millitary property. why would a gun store located in fayettville be catering to millitary folks?
    when i went into the army you couldnt even have a posket knife. and yes the tactical opening of the store was absurd.
    More than half of the soldiers stationed at Ft. Bragg live off base. They are also a pawn shop and soldiers are some of the best customers for pawn shops nationwide. You ever need used military equipment cheap find a pawn shop near a base.

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfat View Post
    Guns are not banned on post. You are required to register them. Also AAFES sells weapons on post.