• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introducing Rufus!

69johnny

I want everyone to meet Rufus the ORIGINAL 2nd amendment Rat!! He's my baby boy and means the world to me. We are working on getting him a compact as he is complaining the P-shooter you see in the picture is a little too large for his hands!!! Anyways, before anyone says this is off-topic, take a look!! As you can see my baby Rufus is also a firm believer in open carry. Now that I think about it, he really doesn't have much of a choice in the matter. He's still trying to figure out a ward robe that will easily conceal his gun. So far, he hasn't had much luck .:lol: View attachment 8858

http://home.comcast.net/~69johnny/Rufus-pshooter.jpg

Attachments

• Rufus-pshooter.jpg
    Rufus-pshooter.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 161

69johnny

Thanks for the pic Willard ! Should get him one of those smaller revolvers...

I was considering that but as you can see from the picture above he's already having ONE HELL OF A TIME with the recoil!!
It tends to jar him slightly. (something about body weight vs felt recoil or something) :lol: