• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lady found guilty - groping tsa agent

jbone

No mixed feelings for me, she had no business touching another person, period.

"keep your hands to yourself" ~Georgia Satellites~

Last edited:

Jack House

It's hard to pity the TSA agent when she is complaining about someone doing the very same thing to her, that she has likely done to hundreds of people herself.

jbone

^It say's she was an agent up till 2006, were they gropping passengers in 2006 and earlier?

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I think it falls under the old "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you". If you don't want to be touched, you have no business touching others. Also kind of falls under "two wrong don't make a right" Common sense is not all that common.

Last edited:

MKEgal

If a traveller can be convicted of a crime for doing to the TSAgent what the TSAgent was doing to the traveller, why isn't the TSAgent also being convicted of a crime?
Actually, several crimes - battery, sexual assault, violation of rights under color of law...

Jack House

^It say's she was an agent up till 2006, were they gropping passengers in 2006 and earlier?
You're referring to the former TSA agent, I was referring to the current TSA agent.

I think the pat downs were started in 2010.

WalkingWolf

Exactly. Either the action is lawful or its not. Shouldn't matter who's doing it to whom.

Agreed touching a person on/in sexual areas should never be done in a non custodial situation, besides the fact that the agents knew her, and clearly she was no terrorist. This should be appealed and both TSA agents fired, as well as the one touching her arrested. This carp needs to stop, shame on the judge.

SFCRetired

At that, she was lucky. I found this on PoliceMisconduct.net:

Pueblo, Colorado: A motorcyclist was killed while feeling police. They were attempting to pull him over for speeding.

When I quit laughing, I sent them an email. I got a one-word reply, "Woops!"
:lol:

davidmcbeth

Banned
At that, she was lucky. I found this on PoliceMisconduct.net:

Pueblo, Colorado: A motorcyclist was killed while feeling police. They were attempting to pull him over for speeding.

When I quit laughing, I sent them an email. I got a one-word reply, "Woops!"
:lol:

I heard of a case where the cyclist did not have a light on his bike and ended up hitting a curb, falling off his bike, and the cop car ran him over, killing him. Went to trial ... not guilty for cop (civil case) ...

good job trooper, you caught Dillinger ... I don't remember if the cop lost his job over this ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Exactly. Either the action is lawful or its not. Shouldn't matter who's doing it to whom.

I don't allow them to touch my crotch ... oh boy, what a hassle this is BUT I term it like this: I will not allow you to violate my 4th amendment rights....they scratch their head and ask "what do you mean?" ... and I reply back with the same statement and nothing further. (now they can't complain about the statement). They don't grab my crotch after that.