• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One for the Good Guys...

45acpForMe

I was in the area a few days after this happened. I went to Cocoa Beach surf shop where they have "Old Guys Rule" t-shirts and would buy him one if I met him. :)

It was decent shooting that he hit both criminals on the move.

My only question is that the video shows him continuing to shoot as they are clearly running away. I don't want him to get into any trouble and commend his actions. According to the article he won't face any charges but people keep saying shoot to stop the attack which at least seemed to end as they were running for the door.