• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw a bumper stucker that caught my eye

Torquemaster69

My brother and I were driving around today and as we were coming out of the parking lot of the Wal-mart on 85/87, I saw a Nissan pick-up truck with a bumper sticker that said "Don't tread on my gun rights." I couldn't help but smile because I was OCing at the time. I kinda wondered if it was any of you guys here on the forum. So I thought I would share this to see if it is any of you guys.:p

Bellum_Intus

Not me, but I have a sticker that says "Got Ammo?" instead of "got milk" .. and at my house, on the back door.. "Legalize Freedom, restore the Constitution"

=)

--Rob

Dilligad316

My sign say "Forget the dog BEWARE OF OWNER"
Used to have one that said " This house is protected by a man with a shotgun 4 days a week. You guess Which 4"

Keens

I have 2 bumper stickers. One says "I'll keep my guns, money, and freedom. You can keep the 'change'."

Other one is a pic of George Washington saying "WTF?? What happened to my country???"

I get more negative comments and stinkeyes from the bumper stickers than I do about my sidearm :/

Bellum_Intus

I have 2 bumper stickers. One says "I'll keep my guns, money, and freedom. You can keep the 'change'."

Other one is a pic of George Washington saying "WTF?? What happened to my country???"

I get more negative comments and stinkeyes from the bumper stickers than I do about my sidearm :/

Do you live in Boulder?!! lol.

I LOVE THEM!!!..

==Rob

B. Reddy

Hey, Y'all, I was just passing by your forum and saw this bumper sticker thread.

Here's one I saw on a car with Virginia plates, and thought the Colorado crowd might enjoy it.

peace.jpg

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
It ain't a bumper sticker... yet... but oughtta be!

A woman who I know, a deputy sheriff in our county, said this to a guy who wouldn't go away when told.

"I'm armed, hyped up on 2 mountain dews, have a headache and PMS'ing something terrible.
You really want to press your luck right now?"

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Bellum_Intus

"Vote Libertarian - The fast-acting cure for Electile Dysfunction"
"OK, joke's over, Bring back the Constitution."
"My right to say it. Your choice to listen"

=)

--Rob

Last edited:

O2HeN2

As I look at the only two areas on the ridge to the West of the 'springs untouched by fire, I'm constantly reminded of an old (unsanctioned) School of Mines bumper sticker:

"Strip mining prevents forest fires"

O2