Thread: Funny Forum Happenings,,,

Funny Forum Happenings,,,

Ive been having some connection problems at times, and need to reload my pages of states and such.
    Today ive been getting pages that say the forum is off line, and there are no cached pages in the cloud.
    So i did a reload and my computor was again logged into OCDO,,, BUT
    I was logged in as TAWNOS !!!!!!
    I kid you not,,, I could see he has 68 notifications,, I didnt touch or try to read anything, but I could have played with his settings,
    profile, password, wrote malicious PMs, and make posts,,,, but I didnt violate his account!
    that never happened before and i hope never again, but wanted to let you all know.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I have been having the same problems, however only when I am using Chrome web browser. I switch to IE and it seems to work fine. Perhaps its just a timing thing. I have been shown as logged in to 4 different people now.

I also have been having issues with clicking on links in my phone browser. Ill click on a thread link or anywhere on the page and it directs me to amazon.com (gussing something to do with the amazon ad on the page).

Just wanted to let you know, your not alone. Hopefully, whomever gets logged in as me does not screw with me!
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Screenshot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCDO_Login.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	8863
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

It appears to be related to Cloudflare. I turned off CDN for now until I can figure out what it is doing.

Thanks for the heads-up!

John