• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tom Cruise: "How do I tell her 'because mommy is a b****?'"

since9

Campaign Veteran
Well, he's got more class than that: "As for Cruise and Holmes, they have vowed to keep things civil for the sake of their daughter, adds another source close to the former couple."

Whatever. Divorce sucks most for the kids.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Sure, ask Brooke Shields, real class act right there.

"In May 2005, Tom Cruise, a Scientologist whose beliefs frown upon psychiatry, condemned Brooke, both personally and professionally, for both using and speaking in favor of the antidepressant drug Paxil."

and later...

"On August 31, 2006, according to USAToday.com,[49] Cruise privately apologized to Shields for the incident and Shields accepted and said that it was "heartfelt." Three months later, she and her husband attended the wedding of Cruise and Katie Holmes, in November 2006."

Source