• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday, the news letter will be released.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Interested parties,

As promised and much delayed, the newsletter giving a diary of events leading up to the dismal session for gun rights will be released.

A part of the delay was indeed a computer failure and unfortunately for those who selected to get it via email, it will NOT be coming.

I had a lot of stuff backed up, but apparently I did not back up "contacts" so I no longer have the email addresses to send it to. It will be in pdf format on the itsarightmooc website.

Complain at will about the delay, the loss of emails, blather blather on, I have done my best and I ain't perfect. Want to improve it? Then step right up, others to work for next year are indeed being sought after.

Redbaron007

I don't recall blathering on the interweb...so here it goes....blather...blather...blather...blather!! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to read it on Saturday!! :banana:

Keep up the great work!

Oramac

Just signed up on the forum. Do I need to email you to get on the list, or is it going to be distributed in a different manner?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Just signed up on the forum. Do I need to email you to get on the list, or is it going to be distributed in a different manner?

Nope, it will be placed in the public section as a pdf downloadable file.

mspgunner

Up!

This is out now and will explain some of the stuff that went on last year .

Maybe this will get some of the folks who just cry for this and that to get off the butts and actually DO SOME THING for open carry.

Don't whine and cry, get off your duffs!

Above all don't be critical of those of us who gave so much of our time and efforts.

Freedom isn't free, you've got to work for it.

Off Soap box again, can't help myself................

Last edited:

Redbaron007

Thanks for ALL the work you guys did this year. :banana:

Sorry our friend, or supposedly our friend, stabbed us in the back! :mad:

Whats on the table for this year? Any unofficial organization?

Thanks again!