• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC merchandise

cmr287

I went to the OC store and was thinnking about purchasing a hoodie with the OC logo on it... When I opened it to look at the logo in the screen it was tiny.... want me to pay 52.00 for a Hoodie that has the logo on it the size of a dime..

OC please make to LOGO's bigger....

Last edited by a moderator:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I know I'm not supposed to pick on folks who do not know how to spell or construct simple sentences, but ....

And just WTF are you talking about? What OC store, where?

And if you are looking at something on line why are you believing you will see a picture of it life-sized?

stay safe.

gunns

I know I'm not supposed to pick on folks who do not know how to spell or construct simple sentences, but ....

And just WTF are you talking about? What OC store, where?

And if you are looking at something on line why are you believing you will see a picture of it life-sized?

stay safe.

Bad, Bad, BAD BOY.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
OK, there is a store. Who knew - not me. I never go to the home page to get to the forums. Mea culpa.

As for the rest of the rant? It all stands.

stay safe.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Murchendise...is that some strange dialect of German?

I'd say the prices in the store are reasonable, especially since the money goes to a good cause.

Jack House

You do realize that it is possible to judge the size of a logo based on the size comparison between it and the hoodie, correct? :rolleyes:

I know I'm not supposed to pick on folks who do not know how to spell or construct simple sentences, but....

[...]

Stay safe.
FTFY ;)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

No, actually you screwed it up. It's a "tag line" and has always been written in lower case.

I don't tell you how to dress, and you should not tell me how to sign off my posts.:p

stay safe.

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
It looks to be the same size as the logo on the polo shirt.

I agree that size is perfect for a polo, and way too small for the center of a sweatshirt.