• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello All

Cracker06

There are a few place that don't allow you to have a firearm. The mall, Denny's,and some banks. Haven't been home in a while so I don't know if any places changed their stance. Good Luck!

BionicRooster

Even if I'm from out of state?

If I was to travel to a state that does not allow open carry, I would not be able to, even though I am from Missouri. That door swings both ways, so yes, you can still carry.

That would only come into play if you were carrying concealed, then you would need a Missouri permit or one from a state Missouri recognizes.

OC for ME

There is no 'gun registration' in Missouri. OC is legal for anyone where it has not been prohibited via RSMo 21.750.3. Check the Joplin, and surrounding towns, ordinances for any restrictions on OC.