• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA/USF Endorses actively anti-gun Senator Elyn Bogdanoff

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Contact the NRA and express your disgust! They make me wonder sometimes if the government is behind them to trick the gun owners of this country. I know they have supported some extreme legislation and legislators in the past.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
can you guys please explain to me how ellyn bogdanoff (r) received an a from the nra? This anti-gun senator in florida is the reason that open carry was shot down in 2011 for the citizens of florida who went through the trouble to get a license for the 'privilege' to bear arms. Just because someone is a republican doesn't make them pro-gun or pro-freedom. I used to take the nra rating system into consideration when voting, but not anymore. Your rating system means jack now after seeing this. Ellyn anti-gun bogdanoff - 'a' rating from the nra lolololololololol

sent!

77zach

To be clear, it's not bad that they endorsed her per se. After all, her opponent could be a mike bloomberg or somebody like that. It's the A rating that is so stupid. It bastardizes their rating system. They should have given her a C or a D and endorsed her.

How a person feels about OC measures their understanding of and willingness to defend the right to bear arms. Elyn's position reveals that she is weak on rights. She thinks guns are scary and dirty when visibly in the hands of people not wearing state issued costumes. That is disturbing to me.

seminoles1999

State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff's Daughter Arrested on Burglary and Drug Charges

​Danna Bogdanoff, the 19-year-old daughter of Fort Lauderdale-based State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, was arrested on four felony charges in Miami-Date County late last week.

The police report hasn't yet been released, but according to our sister paper to the south, Miami New Times, Bogdanoff faces felony charges of third-degree grand theft, burglary to an unoccupied conveyance, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of burglary tools.

She also faces two misdemeanor charges of possessing drug paraphernalia and criminal mischief.

It's yet unknown what she's gettin' high on, but Sen. Bogdanoff told the Sun-Sentinel that she bailed her out of jail and took her to a rehab center for the second time.

The senator refused to comment further on the "personal family matter."

Sen. Bogdanoff, a Republican, was named legislative MVP by the Florida Chamber of Commerce and was the 2003 Mother of the Year from the Healthy Mother-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County.

She also told the Sentinel that legislation she continuously pushes for treatment of drug offenders instead of long prison terms has "absolutely nothing" to do with her daughter.

Source: http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2011/06/state_sen_ellyn_bogdanoffs_dau.php

SenatorsDaughter.jpg

[video=youtube;cqbm1SxTcFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbm1SxTcFA[/video]

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff's Daughter Arrested on Burglary and Drug Charges

​Danna Bogdanoff, the 19-year-old daughter of Fort Lauderdale-based State Sen. Ellyn Bogdanoff, was arrested on four felony charges in Miami-Date County late last week.

The police report hasn't yet been released, but according to our sister paper to the south, Miami New Times, Bogdanoff faces felony charges of third-degree grand theft, burglary to an unoccupied conveyance, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of burglary tools.

She also faces two misdemeanor charges of possessing drug paraphernalia and criminal mischief.

It's yet unknown what she's gettin' high on, but Sen. Bogdanoff told the Sun-Sentinel that she bailed her out of jail and took her to a rehab center for the second time.

The senator refused to comment further on the "personal family matter."

Sen. Bogdanoff, a Republican, was named legislative MVP by the Florida Chamber of Commerce and was the 2003 Mother of the Year from the Healthy Mother-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County.

She also told the Sentinel that legislation she continuously pushes for treatment of drug offenders instead of long prison terms has "absolutely nothing" to do with her daughter.

Source: http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2011/06/state_sen_ellyn_bogdanoffs_dau.php

In Custody Inmate Information
Personal Information
Name: BOGDANOFF, DANNA SETNOR
Sex: F Race: B Eye: BRO Weight: 155 Lbs
DOB: 02/24/1992 Hair: BRO Height: 5' 7"
Booking Information
Jail Number: 110040935 IDS: 0 Loc: WDC
Date Booked: 06/10/2011 Time Booked: 22:10
Case(s) Information
Case Number: F11015321
Charge: BURGLARY/UNOCCUPIED CONVEYANCE Bond: $ 5000**
Charge: GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE Bond: $ 5000**
Charge: CRIMINAL MISCHIEF/ OVER $2OO, UNDER $1,000 Bond: $ 1000**
Charge: CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/POSSESSION Bond: $ 5000**
Remark: OXYCODONE
Charge: BURGLARY TOOLS/POSSESSION Bond: $ 5000**
Charge: DRUG PARAPHERNALIA/POSSESSION W/INTENT TO USE Bond: $ 1000**

Source: http://www.miamidade.gov/corrections/inmate_information.asp (NOW DELETED OF COURSE)

I remember her daughter's photo (mug shot) was removed when the charges were posted, unlike all the other arrested folk who have to have their photo's posted for the public to see.