• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington residing renewing CHL

kparker

Is Columbia County still out-of-state friendly for issuing CHL's? I need to renew mine, and seem to recall there's a new sheriff in Columbia County and the process may not be as sure as it was a few years ago.

Opinions? Recommendations?

(I live in the Puget Sound area; St Helens is the closest location to me, plus at least back they were pretty much shall-issue for WA residents.)

TheGunMan

Where I got mine

Hi,
I got mine in Grant Co. Sheriff Palmer is a Great guy and worth a few extra miles for no hassles.