• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to really restore (enforce) our unalienable right to carry

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
HOW TO REALLY RESTORE (ENFORCE) OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO CARRY

I just heard Devvy Kidd last week on Jeff Rense's show mention that we need to get on our state legislators before November about restoring our constitutional state militias if we want to have the full force of exercising our un-alienable RIGHT to bear arms instead of wasting money on the NRA. I think this is a great idea. Any thoughts to expound on this?July 11 at 3:06pm we should follow along the lines of the Alaska state militia in making cops accountable (following proper due process) when contacting citizens to do the right thing. RESTORE Constitutional state militias through the state legislature, get on your state represenatatives and state senators before this November 2012! PLEASE READ for info how to implement this plan in motion right away: http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd412.htm PLEASE SHARE far and wide, make viral!

Interceptor_Knight

HOW TO REALLY RESTORE (ENFORCE) OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO CARRY

I just heard Devvy Kidd last week on Jeff Rense's show mention that we need to get on our state legislators before November about restoring our constitutional state militias if we want to have the full force of exercising our un-alienable RIGHT to bear arms instead of wasting money on the NRA.

Here in WI we have a WI State Constitutional Right to Bear Arms. Having a State Militia would have no effect on our Right To Bear Arms. Nationally, the SCOTUS ruled that the 2A is an individual right also not effected by any militia membership.

E6chevron

Here in WI we have a WI State Constitutional Right to Bear Arms. Having a State Militia would have no effect on our Right To Bear Arms. Nationally, the SCOTUS ruled that the 2A is an individual right also not effected by any militia membership.

I agree, a push for "Constitutional State Militias" as presented by the OP, would not move us closer to our goals in Wisconsin, but it would scare a lot of people (legislators and voters) and give them a false impression of what we are truly interested in.

If you take a look at https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/321/IV/30 you will see that our "Constitutional State Militia" is called the Wisconsin National Guard

Last edited:

Law abider

I agree with Interceptor too. besides isn't the militias a federal issue? A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. However the WI constitution states:Militia. SECTION 29. The legislature shall determine what
persons shall constitute the militia of the state, and may provide
for organizing and disciplining the same in such manner as shall
be prescribed by law.
Hmmm? Interceptor?

Interceptor_Knight

I agree with Interceptor too. besides isn't the militias a federal issue? A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. However the WI constitution states:Militia. SECTION 29. The legislature shall determine what
persons shall constitute the militia of the state, and may provide
for organizing and disciplining the same in such manner as shall
be prescribed by law.
Hmmm? Interceptor?

2 complete and separate issues. Both the 2A and the WI State Constitution affirm our Right to Bear Arms regardless and independent of whether we belong to a/the militia. The word militia is nowhere to be found in the WI State Constitution's affirmation of this essential liberty.
(Article I, Section 25)“The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation, or any other lawful purpose.”

hazek

How? It's simple really, be willing to die if they try to take them away from you.

If you carry and they ask you for ID, say no thank you, if they try to take your tool for self defense for "their safety", say no thank you, if they try and search you, say no thank you, if they try anything you don't want them to try doing to you, say no thank you and if they then violently attack you trying to force you to comply with their demands, defend yourselves with any means necessary.

It's this simple. And no words on a piece of paper or badge or costume is going to do it for you.

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

How? It's simple really, be willing to die if they try to take them away from you.

If you carry and they ask you for ID, say no thank you, if they try to take your tool for self defense for "their safety", say no thank you, if they try and search you, say no thank you, if they try anything you don't want them to try doing to you, say no thank you and if they then violently attack you trying to force you to comply with their demands, defend yourselves with any means necessary.

It's this simple. And no words on a piece of paper or badge or costume is going to do it for you.

Advocating an illegal act will get you banned from here. Advocating killing cops is just irresponsible at best. By the time they ask you for your gun you have already lost. Suicide by cop is the worst thing you could do.

hazek

Advocating an illegal act will get you banned from here. Advocating killing cops is just irresponsible at best. By the time they ask you for your gun you have already lost. Suicide by cop is the worst thing you could do.

I wonder how your country would look like today if the founding fathers thought the same as you. And for the record I wasn't advocating killing anyone, just peaceful civil disobedience and self defense.

Interceptor_Knight

... And for the record I wasn't advocating killing anyone, just peaceful civil disobedience and self defense.

BS....:exclaim:

I wonder how your country would look like today if the founding fathers thought the same as you..
They did... Ever hear of a little thing called Shay's Rebellion or the Insurrection Act?

Last edited:

Law abider

2 complete and separate issues. Both the 2A and the WI State Constitution affirm our Right to Bear Arms regardless and independent of whether we belong to a/the militia. The word militia is nowhere to be found in the WI State Constitution's affirmation of this essential liberty.

I see. In the WI Constitution, the militia is in a separate article than the bearing of arms, while in the US C it is in the same sentence.

It is interesting to note that in the Heller decision, the court uncoupled the militia from bearing arms.

see link below, second paragraph. http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment02/

Thanks Interceptor.