• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearms Malpractice Form

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Posted this so I could refer people from the WCI Facebook page. Wish Facebook allowed file hosting.

Attachments

• Firearms Malpractice Form.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 198
M

McX

cool, now M.D.'s can hand out advice on guns. maybe they can write me a prescription for a new gun?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I don't know about MDs, but my eye doctor (OD) regularly advises me about not only what gun to get, but what accessories would work best wit it, and how to be a better shot with the gun and accessories. He also hits on the matter of eye safety so I can deduct the visit as a medical expense.:D

I'm pretty sure he would write me a prescription (Rx) but for some reason I think the IRS might not let me get away with a medical expense deduction for getting it filled.:cry:

stay safe.

wmodavis

Thanks! hope I don't have to use it but I shall keep it in case.

M

McX

i would love to see the warning(s) on the bottle;

do not operate heavy machinery while shooting.
do not use in combination with other guns.
not for use by children
side effects may include: greater personal safety, peace of mind.

help may be available if you cant afford your ammunition.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
help may be available if you cant afford your ammunition.

I would vote for a mandate that required government support of my therapy ammunition. I can put some of those 40 million rounds that DHS ordered to use

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AaronS

I would vote for a mandate that required government support of my therapy ammunition. I can put some of those 40 million rounds that DHS ordered to use

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You and me both.

Just $2000 in ammo out of that $40 mil, and I would be happy.;)

Just add it to my ever growing tax bill...