• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Trainers Don't Approve of OC

nobama

Its there opinion. Make a rebuttal video.

Is this him too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5KPr53rSe4

I didnt watch the video because it would get my blood pressure up, but I can already tell most of what was said, "first to get shot" or someone will take your gun and use it on you"bla bla . Same ole crap Ive heard others say when they are too afraid to OC. They heard all the arguments from someone else and they just assume its right. In my state OC is a right cc is a privilage. But they dont get that as alot of cc dont get it, a shame really.

LeMat

Wow, real "operator" there with his high school minion sidekick...........

These are the same guys who make you throw your handgun down on the ground "just to make sure it's drop safe" and demonstrate tjat it's a tool, not a showpiece. I already know it's a tool and don't need to throw it on the gravel to prove it. The holster wear should make it plenty evident.

Same guys who have O.D.'d on the Glock kool aid and let students know that if you ain't packin' a Glock, you're an idiot.

Same guys who say that anything larger than 9mm is stupid and if you carry a 45, you must have a small "unit".

Yeah, I'm too old to deal with people like this.

Last edited:

Redbaron007

It's kind of funny; if you review their "About Us", TR indicates they have an open mind and just ask everyone who attends to have one too :

"We have vowed to never become marred down by traditionalism or the status quo. Tactical Response asks for an open mind from our students and we require nothing less from ourselves. We consider it a failure to not learn at least one new piece of information while we attend a class. "

I guess they have learned everything? :lol:

I don't give them a lot of credibility.

Medic1210

Don't bother leaving a comment on their video unless you are telling them how awesome they be. They will delete or not approve them. I've tried twice already.

WalkingWolf

Don't bother leaving a comment on their video unless you are telling them how awesome they be. They will delete or not approve them. I've tried twice already.

No need I am sure one of our anti OC readers have probably already told them about our comments. Hope they come read for themselves but expect them to just "runaway".