• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CO OC Appreciation - Mini Range day - 7/22/12

ColoradoFlyer

good time was had and I learned a few things. Got to sorta break in my S&W .45 that had never had a round thru it. Tried sighting in my Nikon on the AR-15 but we have some more work to do. This place is way out there in the boonies but we had a good time. Thanks for hosting the three of us. Would have been great if more people were there...

Bellum_Intus

Thanks =)

Last one we had was pretty big, 15 or so showed up.. I think timing was a little off on this one as the Aurora shooting was on peoples minds..

Will host another.. AND .. you did great w/ the .45 =)

Good shooting !

--Rob

Last edited:

kingofbattle

Thanks Rob

for the range time... and thanks ColoradoFlyer for letting me shoot up your ammo with your Glock, i was surprised how well I did with the Glock

Bellum_Intus

Thanks KingOfBattle!

Here's a link to the video you shot of me =)

[video=youtube;0dK1s3MWfvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dK1s3MWfvA[/video]

--Rob

Wolfstanus

My poor lock... My poor poor. I shall sorta kinda but not really miss you.

I'm going to have to try and go down there next time.

Last edited:

Wolfstanus

Normally that stuff is unlocked anyways. We had visitors over and so locked it because of kids being over. I'm going to blame the tool for cutting it. It was free anyways.