Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Glock 23 Gen4 for sale -- KKM 9mm Barrel Fits Glock

  1. #1
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383

    Glock 23 Gen4 for sale -- KKM 9mm Barrel Fits Glock

    I deleted the post BODY due to this Google Forum, and Googles RULES.

    (10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).

    That is the best I can do cause I don't see a delete tab to delete my post.
    Last edited by Rollbar; 07-23-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    5,580
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fallon, NV
    Posts
    577
    Jim,
    put this on Reno4x4.com. I'm sure you'll get some bites.
    Hoka hey

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightme View Post


    rule 34
    ftfy

  5. #5
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Sold pending funds.

    Tried to delete post but can't figure it out.
    Last edited by Rollbar; 07-22-2012 at 06:24 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
    With all due respects to whom-That is STUPID!

    This is a GUN FORUM correct?

    So I guess Google is going to dictate what goes on here on this forum, just like on their site in regards to Firearms.

    So I guess the almighty dollar take precedence over gun sales or guns in general.

    I guess all we can do here is TALK about guns, next thing you know, LINKS will not be allowed to gun PARTS!

    Just my opinion,
    Jim

  7. #7
    Regular Member Motofixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    With all due respects to whom-That is STUPID!

    This is a GUN FORUM correct?

    So I guess Google is going to dictate what goes on here on this forum, just like on their site in regards to Firearms.

    So I guess the almighty dollar take precedence over gun sales or guns in general.

    I guess all we can do here is TALK about guns, next thing you know, LINKS will not be allowed to gun PARTS!

    Just my opinion,
    Jim

    Your free to talk about and discuss things, but if you break the rules the site owner has in place for whatever reasoning. Then your no longer able to to post on the site. I'm sure if you owned the site you could set any rules you wanted to also. Unless your willing to support the site at the same level the Ads do, you will have to abide by the current rules. Feel free to offer equal $ support to the site owners and I bet they would gladly remove the ads, thus likely changing the rules too.

    Just like you have authority to set rules at your home, and remove anyone if they break em or just cuz you feel like it. The site owners also have rules in place and will enforce them. If you disagree with them go start your own site and run it different. There are plenty of site to sell your Arms on.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

    The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

    "To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

    http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    With all due respects to whom-That is STUPID!

    This is a GUN FORUM correct?

    So I guess Google is going to dictate what goes on here on this forum, just like on their site in regards to Firearms.

    So I guess the almighty dollar take precedence over gun sales or guns in general.

    I guess all we can do here is TALK about guns, next thing you know, LINKS will not be allowed to gun PARTS!

    Just my opinion,
    Jim
    Google ads provide revenue that helps keep the site operational. Those ads do include relevant items such as holsters and such.


    Either agree to abide by the rules of the site owner and post, or don't agree and expect to not post.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

  9. #9
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    Sold pending funds.

    Tried to delete post but can't figure it out.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    For one I do not, nor do 99% of the people I'll bet, read the rules of a forum.

    1. There are so many and like minded/rules etc.

    2. Don't have time.

    3. Usually don't break them.

    4. Usually GUN FORUMS let one sell guns or GUN RELATED items but I guess Google is in-charge of this forum. Like you said, money talks even though a sponsor may be against guns, money still talks.

    When I read the post about #10 it came at the same time funds were pending & I said (read quote above). I tried to conform to said rule but there is not a button so I can delete my on post.

    I have plenty of forums and you are right there are rules, but I do no let a sponsor dictate to me their rules to get their money/support. Might as well call it Googles Open Carry Forum if that is the case.

    Again, I tried to delete it but couldn't. The gun DID NOT SELL ON THIS FORUM, NOR did I receive contacts (people asking about said gun) from THIS FORUM.

    I WILL NOT try or post another GUN FOR SALE on this forum since I learned the Google rule #10.

    I messed up and it won't happen again,

    Jim

    RULE 10 - (10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).
    Last edited by Rollbar; 07-23-2012 at 11:54 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    I deleted the post BODY due to this Google Forum, and Googles RULES.

    (10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).

    That is the best I can do cause I don't see a delete tab to delete my post.
    I have done everything in my power.

    Jim

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    627
    well ****, I guess I don't have a very good reason to stop using google & chrome now. If I stop using google & chrome then I need to stop using this site as well.....and I don't think I'm going to be doing that anytime soon.

  12. #12
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    For one I do not, nor do 99% of the people I'll bet, read the rules of a forum.

    1. There are so many and like minded/rules etc.

    2. Don't have time.

    3. Usually don't break them.

    4. Usually GUN FORUMS let one sell guns or GUN RELATED items but I guess Google is in-charge of this forum. Like you said, money talks even though a sponsor may be against guns, money still talks.

    When I read the post about #10 it came at the same time funds were pending & I said (read quote above). I tried to conform to said rule but there is not a button so I can delete my on post.

    I have plenty of forums and you are right there are rules, but I do no let a sponsor dictate to me their rules to get their money/support. Might as well call it Googles Open Carry Forum if that is the case.

    Again, I tried to delete it but couldn't. The gun DID NOT SELL ON THIS FORUM, NOR did I receive contacts (people asking about said gun) from THIS FORUM.

    I WILL NOT try or post another GUN FOR SALE on this forum since I learned the Google rule #10.

    I messed up and it won't happen again,

    Jim

    RULE 10 - (10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).
    you non-conformist trouble maker.......for officer's Googles safety you have been BANNED!

  13. #13
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    well ****, I guess I don't have a very good reason to stop using google & chrome now. If I stop using google & chrome then I need to stop using this site as well.....and I don't think I'm going to be doing that anytime soon.
    funny how its all connected huh?

  14. #14
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    well ****, I guess I don't have a very good reason to stop using google & chrome now. If I stop using google & chrome then I need to stop using this site as well.....and I don't think I'm going to be doing that anytime soon.

    Exactly-that is why guns laws are like they are-most people won't stick or choose to fight back-they just go w/the flow.

    Now I am not directing that at you or anyone-just a statement we all know is true. This is a great forum but to be dictated by a sponsor like this just blows my mind-again it comes down to money, nothing to do w/guns, just getting sponsors to fatten the wallet.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-moto450r View Post
    you non-conformist trouble maker.......for officer's Googles safety you have been BANNED!
    I'm not trying to start trouble. It was an honest mistake & I deleted the sale info.

    Again, just blows my mind on a gun forum that this is like it is. No worries-I won't sell anything on here again-I learned.
    Last edited by Rollbar; 07-24-2012 at 12:15 AM.

  16. #16
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    I'm not trying to start trouble. It was an honest mistake & I deleted the sale info.

    Again, just blows my mind on a gun forum that this is like it is. No worries-I won't sell anything on here again-I learned.
    Tell it to the judge.

    hahahaha

  17. #17
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-moto450r View Post
    Tell it to the judge.

    hahahaha

    I know right-Na, he can just read about it.

    Todays Topic - Gun Rights Activist Banned form a Gun Forum

  18. #18
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    I know right-Na, he can just read about it.

    Todays Topic - Gun Rights Activist Banned form a Gun Forum
    I don't know what to say....folks on here were so up in arms about Google shopping but then we find out that Google dictates what we can post on THIS FORUM. Astonished am I, well not really, more like WTF. I knew about rule 10 and was supprised you were selling on here (twice), but I didn't have #10 memorized. Who knew Google was that in charge!?

  19. #19
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-moto450r View Post
    I don't know what to say....folks on here were so up in arms about Google shopping but then we find out that Google dictates what we can post on THIS FORUM. Astonished am I, well not really, more like WTF. I knew about rule 10 and was supprised you were selling on here (twice), but I didn't have #10 memorized. Who knew Google was that in charge!?
    I know-Twice!

    Again I did not know of Googles Rule #10-but now I know who calls the shots. Again-we just sit by and complain about all these people taking our rights away/guns stuff etc and we are on a forum governed by a sponsor that doesn't like guns.

    Just trying to figure it out, but thanks to a poster on here who guided me to knowing what to do.

    Late August I think I will start a gun forum "The Gun Forum.org" - OC friendly and local-you can even be a moderator
    Last edited by Rollbar; 07-24-2012 at 12:39 AM.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    627
    I guess I could understand if the forum owners themselves didn't want selling of firearms just because there might be legal mumbo jumbo that I'm not aware of that goes with it, or simply "because I said so" would suffice since I'm not paying to be part of the forum. But really everything is all laid out in rule number 10 "You can't sell guns because that's google's policy and we don't have nuts big enough to look for a different forum sponser". At least I'm pretty sure that's what it said, but I could be wrong. I'm too lazy to copypasta.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Agreed-comes down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Traffic=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Google/Owner.

    There are to many gun forums that let people sell weapons so I don't believe it is a liability issue-it is a sponsor / $$ issue, that is how I see it.

    So then many can complain about their gun rights that are being taken away/others controlling them, guess what, this forum is doing just that in my humble opinion, but I don't know anything. August is just around the corner.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    I guess I could understand if the forum owners themselves didn't want selling of firearms just because there might be legal mumbo jumbo that I'm not aware of that goes with it, or simply "because I said so" would suffice since I'm not paying to be part of the forum. But really everything is all laid out in rule number 10 "You can't sell guns because that's google's policy and we don't have nuts big enough to look for a different forum sponser". At least I'm pretty sure that's what it said, but I could be wrong. I'm too lazy to copypasta.
    IIRC, it was either something like that, or charge to join to keep the site up.




    @rollbar, use the report option, ask for the thread to be deleted.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    927
    It is interesting that many, if not most, here will not support anti-firearms businesses yet continue to support this forum that apparently is supported by anti-gun Google.

    Am not sure I understand that.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by varminter22 View Post
    It is interesting that many, if not most, here will not support anti-firearms businesses yet continue to support this forum that apparently is supported by anti-gun Google.

    Am not sure I understand that.
    That is what I'm trying to understand & think I said something to the fact.

    Wait for it................Wait for it................. August is right around the corner, then maybe we will see who will support it.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Rollbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
    IIRC, it was either something like that, or charge to join to keep the site up.

    No. We are talking about one sponsor. I have two Jeep forums and one has no sponsor, been up for years ( www.street2mud.com/forum ), the other I just started ( www.cjoffroad.org ) and only one sponsor of $250.00-Tom Woods, & that only covered part of the cost-I eat the rest.

    If it doesn't work out well I will change it to "The Gun Forum.org" a domain I own and you all can do what you want (with-in reason). I will NOT have a sponsor dictate to me their terms. They come to get business and do it by my terms.

    Again, I just can't wrap my head around it and I agree with Larry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •