• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 23 Gen4 for sale -- KKM 9mm Barrel Fits Glock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollbar

Agreed-comes down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Traffic=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Google/Owner.

There are to many gun forums that let people sell weapons so I don't believe it is a liability issue-it is a sponsor / $$ issue, that is how I see it.

So then many can complain about their gun rights that are being taken away/others controlling them, guess what, this forum is doing just that in my humble opinion, but I don't know anything. August is just around the corner.

wrightme

I guess I could understand if the forum owners themselves didn't want selling of firearms just because there might be legal mumbo jumbo that I'm not aware of that goes with it, or simply "because I said so" would suffice since I'm not paying to be part of the forum. But really everything is all laid out in rule number 10 "You can't sell guns because that's google's policy and we don't have nuts big enough to look for a different forum sponser". At least I'm pretty sure that's what it said, but I could be wrong. I'm too lazy to copypasta.

IIRC, it was either something like that, or charge to join to keep the site up.

@rollbar, use the report option, ask for the thread to be deleted.

varminter22

It is interesting that many, if not most, here will not support anti-firearms businesses yet continue to support this forum that apparently is supported by anti-gun Google.

Am not sure I understand that.

Rollbar

It is interesting that many, if not most, here will not support anti-firearms businesses yet continue to support this forum that apparently is supported by anti-gun Google.

That is what I'm trying to understand & think I said something to the fact.

Wait for it................Wait for it................. August is right around the corner, then maybe we will see who will support it.

Rollbar

IIRC, it was either something like that, or charge to join to keep the site up.

No. We are talking about one sponsor. I have two Jeep forums and one has no sponsor, been up for years ( www.street2mud.com/forum ), the other I just started ( www.cjoffroad.org ) and only one sponsor of $250.00-Tom Woods, & that only covered part of the cost-I eat the rest.

If it doesn't work out well I will change it to "The Gun Forum.org" a domain I own and you all can do what you want (with-in reason). I will NOT have a sponsor dictate to me their terms. They come to get business and do it by my terms.

Again, I just can't wrap my head around it and I agree with Larry.

Rollbar

P.S. No ned to delete this thread-No sale is pending, or information offered to a sale/purchase of a gun Google says I can't sell or buy.

Yard Sale

scumbag-steve-hat-template.png

Imposes sale condition of background check and driver's license.

Rants at pre-existing forum condition of no sales.

Rollbar

No BGCheck - I read and understood the law. Coming from the a different State one could see why I asked for one, but Nv is different.

Weapon pending trade w/no BGCheck on a different forum. If you want the link to verify I will give it to you/anyone.

Last edited:

Rollbar

BTW-It doesn't change the fact that this forum is governed by Anti-gun Google and like Larry said, people complain about business that are against OC/guns-what about this business, it is a business right. Just a thought, but again, Larry is right.

varminter22

Merlin

Fyi,

In my past experience of transferring a handgun by sale to another individual, the solution that worked well for me was to perform the transfer at a metro substation. He gave me money, I hand the firearm to the clerk, they run the gun and the buyer, at which time he registered it. This way, I avoided the possibility of transferring to a prohibited person. Another would be to just use an FFL.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Rollbar

Yes it was but not valid anymore as the buyer did not have to have a BGCheck. I checked the Nv laws myself instead of hear-say. So again, not valid.

Don't let one post try to throw anyone off the scent that Google in in charge and Larry is 100% right.

varminter22

So now the question is, whatcha gonna do now :question: I corrected my ingorance of the State law of Nv-what is your / forums excuse. :uhoh:

Last edited:

Rollbar

P.S. I don't mean that in an argumentative way, just talking about an issue that is all. I have no problems w/anyone on this forum.
Just a discussion IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.