Thread: Who needs a gun in Bon Air?

Who needs a gun in Bon Air?

"A man was shot in the hand during a struggle with robbers after he had pulled his disabled vehicle into a parking lot in South Richmond early Wednesday, police said."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2...19-ar-2067587/

Of course, I would not be in that area at that time of night unless I had to be. Or unless I needed to get some hooks or sinkers or buckshot from Wally world at the last minute.

Still, MUCH too close to home. Glad I carry. I OC at that Lowe's all the time. Have seen other open/obviously concealed carriers there, also.
    Last edited by riverrat10k; 07-19-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: yawn, fer typo as uuuusual

Crowder said a gun carried by one of the robbers fired during the struggle, hitting the victim in the hand.
    And here I've been thinking that handgun manufacturers built in multiple redundancies of "safety" devices to prevent just this sort of thing from happening.

If I were that couple I'd be looking for a lawyer to file the paperwork to sue the manufacturer for at the very least the emotional trauma suffered when the thing fired all by itself.

Seriously, how difficult is it to say that someone did (or is alleged to have done) X instead of putting all the blame on an inanimate object?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Better idea!

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    And here I've been thinking that handgun manufacturers built in multiple redundancies of "safety" devices to prevent just this sort of thing from happening.

If I were that couple I'd be looking for a lawyer to file the paperwork to sue the manufacturer for at the very least the emotional trauma suffered when the thing fired all by itself.

Seriously, how difficult is it to say that someone did (or is alleged to have done) X instead of putting all the blame on an inanimate object?

stay safe.
    How about if people start suing the MEDIA for inaccurate and incorrect information they spew on a daily basis!

Or maybe suing liberal judges that release criminals to prey on society when it is demonstrated that have committed violent crimes?

Both have the same low mentality.