• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BREAKING NEWS: At Least 10 Dead, 20 Hurt in Aurora Colorado Shooting Spree

twoskinsonemanns

Just seems weird that this punk, while unemployed has more gear then most police. I would love an AR but I cant come anywhere near affording one. Yet I work 40+ hours a week. Some say this sight is crap, but some of it makes you think.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

That's the beauty of the AR. Modular!!!!
One month buy the Complete Lower receiver. $110
Next month buy the Upper Receiver $80
Next month buy the Bolt carrier Group $100
Next month buy the The Barrel $150
Next month buy the Charging handle, Gas block, Gas tube, Upper receiver kit $120
Next month buy the magazines and ammo $200

Now your equipped to fight BGs! :)

Medic1210

Just seems weird that this punk, while unemployed has more gear then most police. I would love an AR but I cant come anywhere near affording one. Yet I work 40+ hours a week. Some say this sight is crap, but some of it makes you think.

Yeah, that site is crap. How did he afford it? Well, one way would be student loans. He has likely borrowed tens of thousands of dollars to go to grad school. It's obvious this guy has planned this for a while. He recently withdrew from his grad program, so who's to say he didn't spend a big chunk of his student loans stockpiling instead of paying for next year's tuition? Just because someone is a student doesn't mean they don't have money. A friend of mine recently finished Anesthesia school. To attend this very intense program, she had to quit her job. Well, she still had bills to pay in addition to tuition, so she took out over $100k in student loans. This was enough to cover all her expenses while she was in school so she could focus on her studies. So don't think this guy didn't have any money.

Last edited:

Dreamer

So you believe this was done by the government? Please say no, and tell me I misinterpreted your comment.

You are right. Our government would never stage an event resulting in mass deaths to pass an agenda through...

--Gulf of Tonkin

--USS Lusitania

--Yellow Cake Uranium in Iraq

etc, etc, etc...

Keep swallowing those "blue pills" folks. They make the cognitive dissonance of the lies much less painful and confusing...

Last edited:

paramedic

Let me get this straight, we are supposed to beleive everything from a site that specifially has korean lettering at the top of it.......O O O OK:shocker:

Medic1210

Buying more tin foil hat stock~~I see it is going to up dramatically.

Yeah, no kidding. Now the crazies have found an absurd article from a "highly reputable" "news source" that supports their conspiracy theory, and voila... The thread falls deeper into oblivion.:rolleyes: Hey, if it's on the Internet, it can't be false.

Edit: actually, this is kinda good. It's giving me a good idea of those I need to not take seriously when I see them posting in other threads.

Last edited:

j4l

Yeah, no kidding. Now the crazies have found an absurd article from a "highly reputable" "news source" that supports their conspiracy theory, and voila... The thread falls deeper into oblivion.:rolleyes: Hey, if it's on the Internet, it can't be false.

Edit: actually, this is kinda good. It's giving me a good idea of those I need to not take seriously when I see them posting in other threads.

A false-flag operation or not, the desired effect (for the Regime, anyway) is at hand-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...capitol-hill-and-beyond-for-tighter-gun-laws/

Beretta92FSLady

A false-flag operation or not, the desired effect (for the Regime, anyway) is at hand-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...capitol-hill-and-beyond-for-tighter-gun-laws/

And the shooting was not supposed to spark calls from some anti-gunners for restrictions?

I look forward to watching you wash the egg off your paranoid face.

From your link:

"In the current election cycle, the National Rifle Association has made 88 percent of its political donations to Republicans, and 12 percent to Democrats, according to OpenSecrets.org. The disparity obscures that the organization consistently supports some Democrats, a strategy that allows it to retain influence in both parties.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nd-beyond-for-tighter-gun-laws/#ixzz21ImADRXC"

And Romney, the GOP candidate, imitating a flap-jack:

"
In a losing Senate campaign in Massachusetts in 1994, Romney said, "I don't line up with the NRA." A decade later, as governor, he signed legislation making a state assault weapons ban permanent.
This year, bidding for support at the NRA convention, he said: "We need a president who will enforce current laws, not create new ones that only serve to burden lawful gun owners."

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

You are right. Our government would never stage an event resulting in mass deaths to pass an agenda through...

--Gulf of Tonkin

--USS Lusitania

--Yellow Cake Uranium in Iraq

etc, etc, etc...

Keep swallowing those "blue pills" folks. They make the cognitive dissonance of the lies much less painful and confusing...

Funny thing is, the historical events you offered-up were pushed by Republicans. Are you enjoying the heaps of Republican Iraq-crow yet?--enjoying your Patriot Act W. hangover?

WalkingWolf

Funny thing is, the historical events you offered-up were pushed by Republicans. Are you enjoying the heaps of Republican Iraq-crow yet?--enjoying your Patriot Act W. hangover?

It may help to know what you are talking about. The Bay of Tonkin incident and the sinking of the USS Liberty both took place during the same democrat administration. The Lusitania was sunk in 1915 by a U Boat while Woodrow Wilson was president a democrat. Yellow cake is a dangerous substance that can be used for dirty bombs. Also wiki leaks has confirmed that there were WMDs in Iraq before the invasion, as well as high ranking IDF officer has confirmed. Besides the fact that neither was the reason for the second war in Iraq, the reason was the repeated violations of the UN sanctions against Iraq. Yano that orginization you liberals love so much...:banghead:

Beretta92FSLady

It may help to know what you are talking about. The Bay of Tonkin incident and the sinking of the USS Liberty both took place during the same democrat administration. The Lusitania was sunk in 1915 by a U Boat while Woodrow Wilson was president a democrat. Yellow cake is a dangerous substance that can be used for dirty bombs. Also wiki leaks has confirmed that there were WMDs in Iraq before the invasion, as well as high ranking IDF officer has confirmed. Besides the fact that neither was the reason for the second war in Iraq, the reason was the repeated violations of the UN sanctions against Iraq. Yano that orginization you liberals love so much...:banghead:

Of course there was Yellow Cake in Iraq, that's why our troops found tons of it. Iraq, Patriot Act, September 11th, Economic Collapse are the spawn of R policies (and/or lack-thereof), and America is paying the price. Don't get all worked-up though, I am sure Republicans meant well.

Look on the bright side, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Of course there was Yellow Cake in Iraq, that's why our troops found tons of it. Iraq, Patriot Act, September 11th, Economic Collapse are the spawn of R policies (and/or lack-thereof), and America is paying the price. Don't get all worked-up though, I am sure Republicans meant well.

Look on the bright side, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Not only were you wrong about the Gulf of Tonkin, the sinking of the Lusitania(thinking you meant USS Liberty) you were woefully wrong about the reason for the Iraq war. Again you really should not embarrass yourself and your fellow liberals with such outright untrue statements.

Beretta92FSLady

Not only were you wrong about the Gulf of Tonkin, the sinking of the Lusitania(thinking you meant USS Liberty) you were woefully wrong about the reason for the Iraq war. Again you really should not embarrass yourself and your fellow liberals with such outright untrue statements.

Here is the reason for us going to war with Iraq, right from a Republican's mouth:

http://youtu.be/IJiNtpIpD6k

Medic1210

Valid point. It seems nine times out of ten the perp gets his shots off without any return fire.

Well, yeah, because these mass shootings always happen in gun free zones, where law abiding citizens have obeyed the law and left their gun in the car. A point conveniently overlooked by the author of that propaganda piece.