• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oregon OC cards?

nilla

My dad came out to visit me in VA, and saw me hand out some of ED's OC cards (pertinent to VA)
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...pen-Carry-Flyers-amp-Information-Cards-STICKY
he really likes them (as do i and others) but OC Cards pertinent to Oregon would be ideal.

does anyone make something like this for Oregon?
... or would someone be willing to do the necessary research and summarize/shrink it to a handy size?
... ... or has allready done it?

thanks

Last edited:

4runman

I try and carry our pamphlet, but sometimes I can't or forget. Some cards to just keep in the wallet would be good.

nilla

I try and carry our pamphlet, but sometimes I can't or forget. Some cards to just keep in the wallet would be good.

the pamphlet is good, i'm just typing that you might want to try making it "fun-sized" so it's easier to carry.

i mean, you don't have to conceal it please feel free to openly carry these business cards

Last edited: