Thread: Is Anyone else having problem viewing OCDC on a mobile device?

SEMO, , USA

Is Anyone else having problem viewing OCDC on a mobile device?

I have started doing most of my surfing with my tablet, and I am having a peculiar problem with OCDC. When the page loads and I try to select a specific forum the entire screen acts as if it has been pressed(goes blue). After this I am taken to the page as if I had tapped the ad banner at the top of the page. I have found that if I greatly zoom in I can usually select a specific forum. Also on some sub-forums if the Amazon banner is only on the right side of the screen I only have the problem on the right side of the page. It's like the Amazon banner has hijacked the entire site.

I don't have this problem on any other site I hit and if anyone has any info or help I would appreciate it.

White Oak Plantation
    Can you repost? I am having a difficult time reading your post on my mobile device.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare