Thread: Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQ...0&feature=plcp

Welcome to the forum.

Now, back to the OT: That video is fear-mongering crapola. Read the paper much?--for the most part, people complain about the UN because when they are sent to failed (ing) States, they don't protect individuals; unlike what your link contends, that the UN has boots on the ground kicking heads-in and killing people.

Only a bona fide sociopath, like the host of the video you offered a link to, can dish out crapola like that with a straight face. The most disturbing part is people actually believe the 'stuff' he is stating.

California turns out some interesting fellows. Have you met CA Patriot yet?
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 07-20-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Now, back to the OT: That video is fear-mongering crapola. Read the paper much?

That's why you seem confused with some of your posts. The Huffington Post, and New York Times, are your sources of news. Explains a lot.

Banned
    I know studies have been done of soldiers ... asking them if they would take arms from US citizens ... 60% said YES

Some folks will read that thread title, and without doing any other research, start spreading that crap like it's the truth. It's called a "foxfact" and some folks eat that shyte up.