Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado Shooting; false flag?

Colorado Shooting; false flag?

Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora, CO was a false flag, orchestrated to garner support for an Australia style ban following an Australia style mass shooting? Does anyone believe that our government is or is not capable of setting up something like this, sacrificing a few of it's own citizens to facilitate their gun ban agenda? The fact that this event occurred while the UN is pressuring the US to basically blot out the Second Amendment leads me to believe this to be the case.
    Last edited by Nevada carrier; 07-20-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada carrier View Post
    Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora was a false flag, orchestrated to garner support for an Australia style ban following an Australia style mass shooting? Does anyone believe that our government is capable of setting up something like this, sacrificing a few of it's own citizens to facilitate their gun ban agenda? The fact that this event occurred while the UN is pressuring the US to basically blot out the Second Amendment leads me to believe this to be the case.
    IMO it is way too early to speculate as to anything considering the tragedy. It is bad enough the family will have to deal with this, without hearing various theories until a thorough investigation has been done. I was disappointed today to hear the authorities are already saying things that is impossible to know for sure at this stage. As in the Ft Hood shooting there were many misstatements made in a rush to make a statement. I personally will not take part in such second guessing until enough time and evidence has surfaced.

My thoughts are for the victims and their families, I hope God honors our prayers and provides them strength and comfort.

Might I respectfully suggest that we leave such speculation for a later date? Right now, our thoughts and prayers should be for the victims and the families of those victims and not about whether there was an ulterior motive to this senseless tragedy.

Understand that anything negative we post on this public forum right now has the capability of coming back and biting us right square in the seat of our britches. And I do not believe that is paranoia speaking; more like a realistic view of politics.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Might I respectfully suggest that we leave such speculation for a later date?
    Make no mistake, this is a tragedy and i have nothing but sympathy for those who lost their life or were injured in this attack. However, those who seek to use this event to further their gun ban agenda are not wasting any time spinning this, and we shouldn't waste time protecting our rights from a mob of knee jerk policy makers.
    Last edited by Nevada carrier; 07-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Make no mistake, this is a tragedy and i have nothing but sympathy for those who lost their life or were injured in this attack. However, those who seek to use this event to further their gun ban agenda are not wasting any time spinning this, and we shouldn't waste time protecting our rights from a mob of knee jerk policy makers.
    Then let them spin, good people will see it for what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Then let them spin, good people will see it for what it is...
    I have to say although not complacent I agree whole heartedly.
    Prayers are out to all of the victims and their families.
    The event has been duly noted however.

Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    I have to say although not complacent I agree whole heartedly.
    Prayers are out to all of the victims and their families.
    The event has been duly noted however.
    Howdy!
    Being a citizen of Colorado, more specifically, a resident of the city of Aurora, and a stalwart American, I just want to echo what others have said:
    This ain't the time, it ain't appropriate, and it ain't very welcome either.

Personally, I feel the premise of a false flag attack is ludicrious. Poppycock.
    This was somebody who planned his attack with a great deal of precision and carried it out with a cold blooded calculation.
    There are some who are selling the blood of those who died in Aurora in exchange of advancing everything from their ideology, to their political position, to making wild and unsubstantiated claims about a government covert operation.

This ain't acceptable. People are suffering. People have died. People... human beings... my friends and neighbors,... are traumatized by the facts. We ain't apt to accept flights of fancy or fantasy mythology right now. So, in essence, I think you ought to take time to reflect on the loss and tragedy that has affected our city, and try to have some sort of compassion. Save the conspiracy theories for a day when folks aren't suffering through a horrendous day that hasn't even ended yet.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin +1, this is a time to give kindness to those that have lost and must grieve, may God’s blessings be with them. Ours is to be vigilant as sheepdogs amongst the sheep to always protect those that cannot or will not, for there will always be wolves.
    Last edited by 62 Caddy; 07-20-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy!
    Being a citizen of Colorado, more specifically, a resident of the city of Aurora, and a stalwart American, I just want to echo what others have said:
    This ain't the time, it ain't appropriate, and it ain't very welcome either.

Personally, I feel the premise of a false flag attack is ludicrious. Poppycock.
    1 I don't give a rats behind if your from mars.
    2 if you think false flags are poppycock then you are not a student of history.Our government has and will pull these things.

Have a nice day pard.
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 07-20-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora, CO was a false flag, orchestrated to garner support for an Australia style ban following an Australia style mass shooting? Does anyone believe that our government is or is not capable of setting up something like this, sacrificing a few of it's own citizens to facilitate their gun ban agenda? The fact that this event occurred while the UN is pressuring the US to basically blot out the Second Amendment leads me to believe this to be the case.
    Yes. Absolutely.

Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora, CO was a false flag, orchestrated to garner support for an Australia style ban following an Australia style mass shooting?
    No.

Does anyone believe that our government is or is not capable of setting up something like this, sacrificing a few of it's own citizens to facilitate their gun ban agenda? The fact that this event occurred while the UN is pressuring the US to basically blot out the Second Amendment leads me to believe this to be the case.
    I suppose that it is capable of doing so. But your evidence for it is weak: a proferred similarity to the Australia situation and coincidence with a treaty's consideration that's been in the works for many many years.

Very weak. Got anything better?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    1 I don't give a rats behind if your from mars.
    2 if you think false flags are poppycock then you are not a student of history.Our government has and will pull these things.

Have a nice day pard.
    Are all people from Nevada this bad, because hes not makeing any of you look very well right now, I have a friend injured from the shooting i know a lot of people from Aurora and know more familys than you would imagine touched by this, your being rude for no reason what so ever, your comeing up with wild acusations at a time when we all should be greaving and helping the victims and familys, not talking trash and makeing yourself look like a fool. being personally touched by this stuation i dont appreciate your rudeness at this time.
    Semper-Fi
    ~Wolf~

"Sons of the Republic, arise and take a stand!
    Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!
    Preserve our great republic and each God-given right,
    And pray to God to keep the torch of freedom burning bright!"
    -Thelen Paulk

Founder's Club Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    Carrier... I have been sitting here trying to think how to respond to this topic. There are lots of things I would like to say but I just can't think of any politically correct, sensitive way to say them. You are correct sir. I have been waiting for this to happen, I believed it would. I'm not alone. Not because I have some great insight, no, because I keep my eyes and ears open. I look at history and how it compares to the present. I keep track of what is going on in the world. Those who allow their shock and grief to block their common sense need to wake up and ask the tough questions. Someone on here said that we need to wait for all the facts. Well, who will determine those "facts"? Can we trust what they say? There are already things that don't add up.

Some of you who have been around here for some time might remember that I brought this UN small arms treaty business up a long time ago. I was chastised by many. “Oh, that can never happen”. Well folks the chickens are coming home to roost. The treaty will pass in the UN. All that was needed here was a polarizing event to get the sheep to cry out for someone to keep them safe and our knee jerk politicians to approve it. Goodbye Second Amendment, goodbye U.S.A.

All I can suggest to those who were touched by this event is to turn their grief to anger. Demand to know the truth. Get off you collective backsides and open your eyes to what is going on in the world. More importantly, who and why. Too many people just don't want to know. Those will be the ones standing with their fists in the air shouting "why didn't somebody do something about this" when the stuff hits the fan.

If I have hurt anyone’s feelings, and I'm sure I have, all I can say is sometimes we all need a slap upside the head to wake us up. I am not sad this happened, I am angry it happened.

This was the same theater chain that I was asked to leave. I wrote them as did others and they did not bother to respond. I hold them just as responsible as the guy who commited this heinous act. They did not allow their customers to protect themselves nor did they provide that protection. I hope they get sued out of existance.

TBG
    Last edited by The Big Guy; 07-20-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: update
    Article 1, Section 11, #1 of the Nevada Constitution: Every citizen has the right to keep and bear arms for security and defense, for lawful hunting and recreational use ..

Life member GOA and NRA. Member SAF, NAGR, & former member NVFAC.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneEchoWolf View Post
    Are all people from Nevada this bad, because hes not makeing any of you look very well right now, I have a friend injured from the shooting i know a lot of people from Aurora and know more familys than you would imagine touched by this, your being rude for no reason what so ever, your comeing up with wild acusations at a time when we all should be greaving and helping the victims and familys, not talking trash and makeing yourself look like a fool. being personally touched by this stuation i dont appreciate your rudeness at this time.
    The truth hurts doesn't it.

I'm sorry for your loss, but nobody here has been "bad". I think Carrier's question was completely appropriate because really - somebody has to call the baby ugly. And I don't think vegassteve needs to apologize for hurting anyone's feelings either. We managed to keep this thread in our own forum this time - so stay in yours. I'm sure there are MANY things that I should ask you to apologize for because I find them offensive, but I won't because it's petty.

As Huey Freeman said:

"Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9-11. Thank you for your time and good night. "

I cant stand the alexjonestown cultist, and I doubt that this was a reichstag fire.
    looking at the age of the shooter my initial guess is some kind of sever mental illness.
    Schizophrenia often kicks in during the early 20's .

It has been proven that the democrats did falsely get us into vietnam, the was a reichstag fire incident so - yes it can happen. but calling everything a conspiracy means you're admitting you're powerless to fix a situation.

in 1999 all the conspiracy people said the govt would never allow carrying firearms in national parks, we do! they said that Bush will implement a new assault weapon ban, he didn't.

sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

Friends don't let friends go to gun free zones.... That would make a sweet T-shirt

Clark County, NV-----------------------Mohave County, AZ
    Some random thoughts, not indicative of what I think is going on in the world:

First, if this was a false flag, you'd think they'd not pick a theatre with a known "no guns" policy and accompanying sign on the door. This is the best thing going against the anti-gun hysteria that is going to come of this.

Second, it is possible that they were rushed into it to counter the great press regarding the Florida Internet cafe.
    Last edited by MAC702; 07-21-2012 at 12:54 AM.
    Blue & Gold Firearms Training; Clark County, NV
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

so let me get this straight, your telling me that the .gov hired this genius student to shoot people to pass there agenda, they provided him money which he used on line to buy the rounds, and gave him cash to buy the weapons. then did research into what theaters would be the less likely threat and gave him his target, provided him with the training and knowledge to set up trip lines and bombs and the materials to do so all to pass a UN ban thats been on the table for at least a year, had him get armor and paid for the ticket into the theater. but they chose Aurora Colorado a suburb of Denver instead of a big town or the capital of Colorado, they passed up DC, New York, LA which has some of the largest unprotected movie theaters in the world being its Kali and no one there has the right to do really anything no they chose Aurora Colorado which some of you until last night/ this morning had no idea existed, and instead of choosing some hit man type guy, ex Seal killer type they choose a 24 year old medical student with no knowledge besides what hes learned in school and on line about combat for a job. come on guys you haveto be logical about this all or at very least show a bunch more evidence
    Last edited by LoneEchoWolf; 07-21-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    Semper-Fi
    ~Wolf~

-Thelen Paulk

small town USA seems like a perfect place to enact the perfect crime. Look at "fast and furious" FFS. Is it really so far out of the realm of possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    small town USA seems like a perfect place to enact the perfect crime. Look at "fast and furious" FFS. Is it really so far out of the realm of possibility?
    this was far from a perfect crime and i shudder at the terminology you used this was a psycho killing innocent men,women, and children, he didn't even get away thank god, if you think perfect crime the guy at least gets away with it for a while right? like movie wise. not trying to be a jerk or nothing honestly, just seemed to hit me somewhere when i read perfect crime... I'm not sure why even.
    Semper-Fi
    ~Wolf~

-Thelen Paulk

no, my intent was that the ****** **** kills as many completely innocent and unarmed people as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, but nobody here has been "bad". I think Carrier's question was completely appropriate because really - somebody has to call the baby ugly. And I don't think vegassteve needs to apologize for hurting anyone's feelings either. We managed to keep this thread in our own forum this time - so stay in yours. I'm sure there are MANY things that I should ask you to apologize for because I find them offensive, but I won't because it's petty.

As Huey Freeman said:

"Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9-11. Thank you for your time and good night. "
    hey man i never asked anyone for a apology period. freedom of speech is freedom of speech. i just asked for a bit of discretion at this rough time. thats all. sorry if there was a mis understanding somewhere along the lines. i must have missed this reply somewhere in the mess sorry for taking so long to address it. as for the telling me to stay in my forum i didn't realize there was a rule as of such and i guess ill do so for now on. i just don't like seeing so many dead and injured disrespected so much
    Last edited by LoneEchoWolf; 07-21-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    Semper-Fi
    ~Wolf~

-Thelen Paulk

and if you look at it from nevadacarrier's perspective, it really would be the perfect crime that you talk about. The perpetrators (i.e. .gov) are getting away scott free at the expense of some pawn, only to pass legislation creating a subservient populace.

please refer to your statements in this thread http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Police-Station when in regards to staying in your own forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast