• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado Shooting; false flag?

Vegassteve

1) I think you two are 'out to lunch' on this subject

2) I think the suggestion is in very poor taste at this time.

Maybe I am out to lunch

Poor taste? No reality. This administration has already shown a disregard for human life. And you can not deny that. They ran at least one false flag with fast and furious. At least one. I am sure there are more we dont know about. I used to think these things were poppycock too. As time goes on and classified docs get released after the players are dead, I know better now.

Vegassteve

Back on topic - This really couldn't have come at a worse time. Do I think that the govt is behind it? I sincerely hope not. Do I think they are capable of something like this? Absolutely. Just look at the history books and you will find them littered with ATROCIOUS things our govt has done. When that lady got shot in AZ after they legalized constitutional carry is when I began to wonder about the possibility of there being a greater force behind things like this.

Exactly. The timing of some things. And about that time as well is when Fast and furious was in full swing.

The Big Guy

I have said what I've said on this subject, I stand by it and I don't intend to beat it to death. You all must believe as you are lead to believe. The only thing I want to say is that I have stood shoulder to shoulder with guys like Vegassteve and Nevada Carrier. We certainly don't agree on everything but don't ever doubt their intent or resolve. These are two guys who understand that the picture is bigger than just the second amendment. They put their time and talents to the task and get things done for the benefit of us all. If you don't believe as we do, that's ok, but don't point fingers and name call.

I think they would agree with me that we all hope we are wrong about this. A person would have to be insane to want this to be the truth. My study, which is considerable, and my instinct, which is nearly always accurate, leads me to believe something smells.

Sometimes you have to fight now and grieve later. We are in a revolution. We are not the revolutionaries but the patriots trying to stop those who would change our republic into something unrecognizable to the founding fathers. I would hope that more would take the time to study and ask questions in order to see the truth. I get discouraged at the lack of concern by the masses but have to remind myself that the Revolutionary war was fought and supported by only a small percentage of the people.

TBG

Jay Jacobs

Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora, CO was a false flag, orchestrated to garner support for an Australia style ban following an Australia style mass shooting? Does anyone believe that our government is or is not capable of setting up something like this, sacrificing a few of it's own citizens to facilitate their gun ban agenda? The fact that this event occurred while the UN is pressuring the US to basically blot out the Second Amendment leads me to believe this to be the case.

Maybe, but I'm always skeptical of conspiracy theories. Not because occasionally some of them aren't true. But because most of them are not.

The timing is interesting even if only coincidence.

KBCraig

so let me get this straight, your telling me that the .gov hired this genius student to shoot people to pass there agenda, they provided him money which he used on line to buy the rounds, and gave him cash to buy the weapons. then did research into what theaters would be the less likely threat and gave him his target, provided him with the training and knowledge to set up trip lines and bombs and the materials to do so all to pass a UN ban thats been on the table for at least a year, had him get armor and paid for the ticket into the theater. but they chose Aurora Colorado a suburb of Denver instead of a big town or the capital of Colorado, they passed up DC, New York, LA which has some of the largest unprotected movie theaters in the world being its Kali and no one there has the right to do really anything no they chose Aurora Colorado which some of you until last night/ this morning had no idea existed, and instead of choosing some hit man type guy, ex Seal killer type they choose a 24 year old medical student with no knowledge besides what hes learned in school and on line about combat for a job. come on guys you haveto be logical about this all or at very least show a bunch more evidence

If you intend to kill as many people as possible, then yes, you'd hire your guy and hit a major city.

If you intend to kill a few people and horrify the rest, and whip up a storm that makes it politically difficult to vote against anti-gun legislation or treaties, if you want to make a point that even people who appear sane and normal can go berserk because of the easy availability of these types of firearms, then this shooter is *exactly* the kind of person you'd want.

What kind of post-graduate dropout on unemployment spends several thousand dollars on guns, ammo, bombs and assorted gear, only to surrender peacefully within a couple of minutes?

Last edited:

NAVYBLUE

If you intend to kill as many people as possible, then yes, you'd hire your guy and hit a major city.

If you intend to kill a few people and horrify the rest, and whip up a storm that makes it politically difficult to vote against anti-gun legislation or treaties, if you want to make a point that even people who appear sane and normal can go berserk because of the easy availability of these types of firearms, then this shooter is *exactly* the kind of person you'd want.

What kind of post-graduate dropout on unemployment spends several thousand dollars on guns, ammo, bombs and assorted gear, only to surrender peacefully within a couple of minutes?

Ding, ding, ding. We have our winner. I have been talking to "my boys" We have estimated the cost(retail) of his purchases(if you believe the LEO's/media) to be in the neighborhood of $10,000-$15,000 on what they have said they found in car and in the apt with the camera/robots.

1. What UNEMPLOYED grad student has that kind of money what with tuition, books, meals, fees, rent and his video(role playing) purchases ?

2. Who outside of military and govt agencies that have (3) letters in their name have the expertise for the sophisticated booby traps he had set up. I don't care how smart you think you are, his traps are way above what you can "learn" from books.

3. Why surrender ? Why not go out guns blazing and be a martyr ?

4. Why NO social media footprint ? (Wiped clean by ????)

WACO/Ruby Ridge/F&F. Questions ?

NAVYBLUE

PS: How's my peeps back in NV. Here for the summer visiting gkids and MIL. Miss the 100 plus degrees. 95/95 temp/humidity sucks here.

Last edited:

Limedust

Carrier... I have been sitting here trying to think how to respond to this topic. There are lots of things I would like to say but I just can't think of any politically correct, sensitive way to say them. You are correct sir. I have been waiting for this to happen, I believed it would. I'm not alone. Not because I have some great insight, no, because I keep my eyes and ears open. I look at history and how it compares to the present. I keep track of what is going on in the world. Those who allow their shock and grief to block their common sense need to wake up and ask the tough questions. Someone on here said that we need to wait for all the facts. Well, who will determine those "facts"? Can we trust what they say? There are already things that don't add up.

Some of you who have been around here for some time might remember that I brought this UN small arms treaty business up a long time ago. I was chastised by many. “Oh, that can never happen”. Well folks the chickens are coming home to roost. The treaty will pass in the UN. All that was needed here was a polarizing event to get the sheep to cry out for someone to keep them safe and our knee jerk politicians to approve it. Goodbye Second Amendment, goodbye U.S.A.

All I can suggest to those who were touched by this event is to turn their grief to anger. Demand to know the truth. Get off you collective backsides and open your eyes to what is going on in the world. More importantly, who and why. Too many people just don't want to know. Those will be the ones standing with their fists in the air shouting "why didn't somebody do something about this" when the stuff hits the fan.

If I have hurt anyone’s feelings, and I'm sure I have, all I can say is sometimes we all need a slap upside the head to wake us up. I am not sad this happened, I am angry it happened.

This was the same theater chain that I was asked to leave. I wrote them as did others and they did not bother to respond. I hold them just as responsible as the guy who commited this heinous act. They did not allow their customers to protect themselves nor did they provide that protection. I hope they get sued out of existance.

TBG

The tendency after these sorts of occurrences is to look for connections and patterns . . . often where there are none of any significance. The US was going to sign the treaty before this happened. Knee-jerk politicians and media pundits look for any excuse to get their faces on camera; if it wasn't this an excuse, it would have been something else. Pro-Gun folks are looking for additional reasons to justify their preferred method of self defense and for reasons to reify their fears, paranoia, and political agendas. Same with the anti-gun folks.

And no group, government or otherwise, planned this little adventure, just as no government or group planned Virginia Tech, Columbine, etc.

The American people love fear . . . their own and that of others; let it go. The fear and the anger don't do anyone any good.

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
Anyone else get the impression that the shooting this morning in Aurora, CO was a false flag

1) The timing is suspicious. Likewise, the timing of various other mass shootings, such as the Stockton schoolyard massacre (which took place while the CA AG was trying to get a ban on semi-autos).

2) I'm curious where this college student got $7000 to drop on guns, ammo, explosives and armor.

3) Our DOJ sent a couple of thousand semi-autos to Mexican dope cartels, and the most likely scenario was to generate incidents. I would not put it past our DOJ to set this up for similar reasons (as well as taking the heat off for the earlier scheme).

4) It might all be a simple coincidence. I look forward to learning more.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

For the people who are pulling the "this is not the time to discuss, it is the time to mourn" card... Turn off your computer and Mourn! no one on here will ask you to do otherwise, as such we do not need to be told how to act!

PistolPackingMomma

For the people who are pulling the "this is not the time to discuss, it is the time to mourn" card... Turn off your computer and Mourn! no one on here will ask you to do otherwise, as such we do not need to be told how to act!

+1.

We are all angry and saddened by the massacre in Aurora, but that does not mean anyone should dictate what is "appropriate" for everyone else to do in the aftermath.

As to it being a false flag op...well, I don't trust government, and there are a lot of things that aren't adding up. But, I also can't discount that it's possible a lone psychotic would be capable of this sickness. I just think he had help...Perhaps it was less of giving him instructions and a mission, and more of a guiding hand providing everything he would need so it would take its own course. A sting op that they conveniently left "un-stung", if you will.

Nevada carrier

I'm not beyond suspecting private special interest manipulation in matters like this either. I firmly believe the Bloomberg's and Brady's are not beyond socially engineering and manipulating someone into going over the psychological cliff to suit their interests.

Again, this is pure conjecture, but I can't help but wonder what could cause such a bright individual to take this turn. I don't buy the notion that he wanted to be recognized for this accomplishment. He had good grades and was getting a Ph.D. in a field that would surely offer him much more opportunity for recognition and reward. Just earning a Doctorate is something that such a small segment of society achieve, that in itself is recognizable.

People that have so much going for them in life just don't just break bad all of a sudden with neither help, nor reason.

jimd_21

Maybe not a false flag but.... as the gov has always said and acted on is "Never let a tragedy go to waste"
this will enable them to try to push stricter gun laws, assault weapons ban, high capacity ban, etc....

Jay Jacobs

No offense intended to those he's talking about, but I have to agree.

(even though I am a FNG here)

Last edited:

Lasjayhawk

I'd like to know if he was one of the 40 or so people that the local PD handcuffed and held at gunpoint the first week of June when they "knew" someone in that line of cars had robbed that bank.

Nevada carrier

Leaning back on topic a bit. Has anyone investigated the shooters family? I'd like to see not just how they're doing financially now but keep looking to see if their wealth and net worth makes any sudden jumps in the future. Is anyone in his family suffering from some long term illness that will require life long, and perhaps expensive care? how about their debt situation? People will do insane things if they believe the sacrifice they make for themselves will secure the future of their family.

I know that when I received my first duty assignment in the Army, CID met with me to learn everything they could about my criminal history, and my financial circumstances before they entrusted me with a Secret Security Clearance. They were very interested in my family's economic circumstances as well. They explained in my interview that just because my financials were in good order, they need to know that my integrity would be solid should someone attempt to manipulate my family to get to me.

The scary part is, this type of scenario is only likely to be disclosed to us should some foreign power have been the puppet master. If our own alphabet soup of government agencies were behind something like this, they'll have already taken this into account and have planned contingencies to prevent the plot from being discovered.

Yes I know this all seems like a far fetched conspiracy theory, but I do believe there can be a healthy distrust of our government. If we never consider all the angles, many times we'll never know the true answers.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

I think the conspiracy was to see how they(whoever that is) could take a tragic event, and turn it into a comedy routine. Or maybe so the gubmint could expose who conspiracy theory folks are so they could have them beamed up into an aliens ship.