• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. 7/21, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=1]River City Diner
803 E. Parham Rd.
Richmond, VA, 23227
(804) 266-1500
- Venue Website [/h]
img_399478_primary.jpg

Rain or shine, Sat. July 21st, 9:30 AM

mk4

i'm gonna try to be there at about 9:15 to catch a quick bite.
i'll need to be headed up i95 by 9:45 or so to bass pro shops for for Jim's class at 10:00.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Woke up from my nap to see if it was time to go to sleep yet. I can do that now without worrying about where to get breakfast.

I'll need to leave a bit early myself - circumstances require that I travel north of Ashland mid-day. Please keep those phones charged in case I call saying I need bail funds. NoVa traffic - is it worse on the weekends when they are out all day than it is during the week when they are off the roads for some part of the day?

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll probably be there too. We just got another storm here. At least they're getting smaller.