• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deport Piers Mogan immediately

Yaki

Who the hell is this guy to come to this country and argue our gun rights and 2nd amendment?? If England is so great then go back their. Oh that's right your shi**y country doesn't allow people to defends themselves in their own homes
Piece of s**t comes here and then tries and tell me i shouldn't be allowed my guns.
I have put CNN on my do not watch list. Brings 3 anti's n and 1 pro gun person and then has a fit when the pro gun guest puts him in his english place.
Damn I'm fired up so needed to vent.
My country has alot of issues but I love it to death and wouldn't live anywhere else but the USA..

Here's to you Piers middle finger salute..

Gil223

Who the hell is this guy to come to this country and argue our gun rights and 2nd amendment?? If England is so great then go back their. Oh that's right your shi**y country doesn't allow people to defends themselves in their own homes
Piece of s**t comes here and then tries and tell me i shouldn't be allowed my guns.
I have put CNN on my do not watch list. Brings 3 anti's n and 1 pro gun person and then has a fit when the pro gun guest puts him in his english place.
Damn I'm fired up so needed to vent.
My country has alot of issues but I love it to death and wouldn't live anywhere else but the USA..

Here's to you Piers middle finger salute..

Sounds like a plan to me... but only if we make him SWIM back to jolly old England!! That arrogant Limey bitch! Pax...

Ca Patriot

You should have seen Morgan interviewing Justice Scalia a few nights ago. His whole interview was about how our constitution was so wrong and adhering to it was so wrong. The stupid ***** just couldnt understand why our government shouldnt be able to just violate the constitution when it was "a good idea".

Gil223

You should have seen Morgan interviewing Justice Scalia a few nights ago. His whole interview was about how our constitution was so wrong and adhering to it was so wrong. The stupid ***** just couldnt understand why our government shouldnt be able to just violate the constitution when it was "a good idea".

Because of his know-it-all, arrogant attitude on AGT, I have never watched his stand-alone show... nor do I have any intentions of doing so to boost his ratings. Eff him! Pax...

Old Virginia Joe

British pukes

Good topic! Yes, I am fed up with hearing all the disproportional Cockney or other British accents on our airwaves, telling us what should or should NOT be in OUR country! Who is hiring all these loud-mouthed twits? Many of my ancestors risked their lives, to escape Europe hundreds of years ago, to get AWAY from these types, denying them LIBERTY. Those perilous rides across the mighty Atlantic on a ship back then were by no means a sure outcome, and many died trying. Now today, here comes his kind, following us like a crazed home invader, backing us into our domestic corner, STILL trying to take away our freedoms! They lost the Revolution, but they can't let go---still trying to beat us into submission! Are we going to keep allowing such hassle to continue? Get them off the air!

Redbaron007

Pax, I'm with you...make him swim back! :D

He is the typical UK, leftist, liberal, media tweeb! I watched his show once, just to say I saw it; but could stomach to watch the whole show nor to see it the next time. There are not many who watch it..... thank goodness!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Sure, let's deport everyone who disagrees. After all, the 2nd is the only amendment that makes any whit of difference, right? No one needs the others.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Beretta92FSLady

"Deport Piers Mogan," I wonder where the line would be drawn. Deporting a person for an opinion/political view doesn't sound like it would end well for most everyone.

Ca Patriot

Sure, let's deport everyone who disagrees. After all, the 2nd is the only amendment that makes any whit of difference, right? No one needs the others.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

If they arent a legal citizen then they are here in America at our pleasure.

America doesnt need more people.

America doesnt have a shortage of crappy on air personalities.

There should be no problem losing a Brit who doesnt believe in the American constitution.

Beretta92FSLady

If they arent a legal citizen then they are here in America at our pleasure.

America doesnt need more people.

America doesnt have a shortage of crappy on air personalities.

There should be no problem losing a Brit who doesnt believe in the American constitution.

Then there should be no problem to just as easily toss an individual like Ron Paul from the Country because he hates the Federal Reserve, hell he hates the Federal Government in its entirety.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Did you forget about the LEGAL CITIZEN part ?

Irrelevant. If a person is here on a temporary work visa, right to a naturalize citizen, there are no reasons to deport a person over an opinion. The cornerstone of our Republic is the Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech.--an the Right to Bear Arms, of course.

BTW, Piers is here legally.--what's your point? When you point out in all CAPS, "LEGAL CITIZEN," it seems to imply that Piers is not here legally, or that he is not lawfully in America, working. Please, link us up if he's not here legally.

I had this sort of conversation the other day when I was taking photos of a bunch of Anarchists, marching in Seattle. They wanted their so-called Freedom, and thought that individuals who don't agree with their views ought to be kicked out of society. I should mention they also are under the impression--the same as right-wingers--that society would be better off without police, and without the Federal Government. The fringe right, and fringe left are so much alike, it's kind of funny. And to think, both sides seem to think the 'other side' are a bunch of raving lunatics.

It appears the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to the view that individuals ought to be kicked out of society for an opinion, that is, as long as there is a consensus the individual should be kicked out--how Democratic. Different side of the same coin, I always say.--I didn't coin that!

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Here legally and legal citizen are different.

Its like a guest you invite into your house vs someone who actually lives in your house.

Morgan is a guest in Americas house.

If he doesnt like our constitution he can go find another country to live in and profit from.

Or he can stay here and vote for Obama and all the other gun grabbers.

Beretta92FSLady

Here legally and legal citizen are different.

Its like a guest you invite into your house vs someone who actually lives in your house.

Morgan is a guest in Americas house.

If he doesnt like our constitution he can go find another country to live in and profit from.

Or he can stay here and vote for Obama and all the other gun grabbers.

They are different Status', I'm not refuting that.

No, it's not like a guest you invite into your home; it's a bit more complicated than that.

He can vote? I thought he wasn't a US Citizen! Where are you getting this information from, please, link me up.

PistolPackingMomma

+1. No one is forcing you to listen to him, or any other appointed media talking head. I dislike his tendency to bring the UK attitude to America, but even he has the right to his opinions, no matter how stupid they might be.

Gil223

Washington D.C. is overflowing with political ass-hats, who wish to ignore our Constitution. But somebody, somewhere, believes that we need to import more political ass-hats (that almost have a clue of what our country and culture is about) from England/Great Britain and/or the UK. Somebody please find that person, put him in a pair of Speedo's, and then put him on the beach right next to Piers Morgan for the swim home! ;) Pax...

Last edited: