Thread: Colorado shooter found to be left wing radical

Colorado shooter found to be left wing radical

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Banned
    Thanks for setting the record straight.

Nothing in that column says what your topic title claims.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Nothing in that column says what your topic title claims.

Taken from the second paragraph??? "A radical far Left-Wing and Registered Democrat and avid Obama Supporter,Oh, must be because I listed it as Left wing radical instead of the printed radical far left-wing.
    Last edited by bigdaddy1; 07-21-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Taken from the second paragraph??? "A radical far Left-Wing and Registered Democrat and avid Obama Supporter, Oh, must be because I listed it as Left wing radical instead of the printed radical far left-wing.
    The pi has no proof, just educated opinion. We need more facts before making such claims.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Taken from the second paragraph??? "A radical far Left-Wing and Registered Democrat and avid Obama Supporter, Oh, must be because I listed it as Left wing radical instead of the printed radical far left-wing.
    Yes, it uses those words.

Now show me any evidence. The hysterical blog it links to certainly doesn't.

Banned
    I could tell by his eyes .....

He was a college student ready to be booted out into the real world & he freaked out when he saw how the country's been doing under Obamalama ... could cause anyone to go a little nuts I guess ...

Colorado shooter found to be left wing radical
    I don't think so. I watched the footage, he shoots like a right-winger.--cold, calculating, spray of bullets every which way. A fringe left winger would have been careful not to hit any vegans, trees, nor union workers with their recycled ammunition, and second-hand firearms.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 07-22-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Couldn't have been a lefty....no way Jose....lefties don't like guns....well, 99.99% of lefties don't like guns.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I don't think so. I watched the footage, he shoots like a right-winger.--cold, calculating, spray of bullets every which way. A fringe left winger would have been careful not to hit any vegans, trees, nor union workers with their recycled ammunition, and second-hand firearms.
    Now that is some funny $%^&. I needed a Monday laugh thanks Lady.

There you go again

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You have got to get over your obsession with pulling a "gotcha" on everyone. It accomplishes zero, zilch, nada. Whatever the make-up is of this guy, he is a lunatic. I am willing to punish harshly a so called right wing nut (McVeigh,) but you should also be willing to do the same (Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski.) I guarantee you that if you start trying to be positive, you will be amazed at how much we can accomplish. If this nut job in Colorado is a left wing radical, the people who died are no less dead than if he were a right wing radical. Priorities, please.

....uh, I think she gotcha....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Couldn't have been a lefty....no way Jose....lefties don't like guns....well, 99.99% of lefties don't like guns.
    No, lefties don't like other people having guns.

Or maybe he was just the exact definition of a terroist, which the media has failed to mention....

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2