• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Their just as much at Fault

range rat

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/07/robert-farago/cinemark-theaters-no-legal-firearms-allowed/

The Basters are just as much to Blame for this...

I'm Sorry, I'm so Sorry for this Posting ! But I'm mad, an I'm piss that these people were like Sheep to the Slaughter. All because of a little cardboard sign that said “NO FIREARMS ALLOWED".

They say he reloaded Three times, an all it would have taken is just one person with His or Hers side arm too put a STOP ! to him.
I Really, Really hope their sue the son of #$%^.. ( Cinemark Holdings )

AaronS

I have to agree with you.
I say the stores that post the "No Guns, Free Kill Zone" signs are at least 50% guilty of getting people hurt.
The bad man looks for the places he knows will not be able to put up any fight, and that helps make his choice as to who he is going to hit.
I hope the people that were at the movie house end up owning it. The people that made the choice to ban self protection should also see the loss of any and all assets that are owned, cars, boats, homes. Hit them, and hit them hard, let the rest of America see what happens when you try to take away a persons right to self protection.