• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unfriendly to Gunowners list

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Please take what I am saying as suggestions not criticism. You may not have noticed what in my opinion is Mantras real strength. Under dashboard-->appearance-->Mantra Settings there is an item called presentation page. You can use this to create a front page layout with a slider and an image link to sub pages. I will PM you an IP address of a site that is still being setup that uses this technique.

Thanks HL....like I said earlier, I haven't had the time (and a couple of other things) to work on it.
Mantra looks good but I don't think it's quite as conferrable as Old Virginia news (Sent you a link).http://news.oldva.org/
It's getting crowded there.

Some of the news options will get moved to the new domains I bought.
It just takes time.

Last edited:

half_life1052

Thanks HL....like I said earlier, I haven't had the time (and a couple of other things) to work on it.
Mantra looks good but I don't think it's quite as conferrable as Old Virginia news (Sent you a link).http://news.oldva.org/
It's getting crowded there.

Some of the news options will get moved to the new domains I bought.
It just takes time.

I will be taking a look at Atahualpa here shortly. You know how it is, when you have a hammer everything begins to look like a gun grabbing liberal.:lol: