Q Do you know which kind of permit
    13 Mr. Doutel had?
    14 A I believe he had the one to carry a
    15 concealed pistol.
    16 Q Right. Because the other one you don't
    17 need a permit?
    18 A Right.
    19 Q

From the Doutel case, deposition of a young cop involved ... see, you can talk to a cop to get clarification of the law & what can you expect to get: gibberish

this cop thinks you can open carry w/o a permit .... listen to him & spend 5 yrs in prison...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Q Do you know which kind of permit
    13 Mr. Doutel had?
    14 A I believe he had the one to carry a
    15 concealed pistol.
    16 Q Right. Because the other one you don't
    17 need a permit?
    18 A Right.
    19 Q

From the Doutel case, deposition of a young cop involved ... see, you can talk to a cop to get clarification of the law & what can you expect to get: gibberish

this cop thinks you can open carry w/o a permit .... listen to him & spend 5 yrs in prison...
    You have no idea how many times I've read the above, and been simultaneously entertained and disgusted with the low bar set for the alleged police officers on the Norwalk Police Department.

Believe me when I tell you, it's not over for this ... boy, by a long shot.
    Last edited by DDoutel; 07-23-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and LiarCop.com for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.

It should be common sense not to seek legal advice from LEOs, but sadly, I end up having to refute things the police say on an almost daily basis to confused people.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDoutel View Post
    You have no idea how many times I've read the above, and been simultaneously entertained and disgusted with the low bar set for the alleged police officers on the Norwalk Police Department.

Believe me when I tell you, it's not over for this ... boy, by a long shot.
    Most cops are HS graduates who don't know sh*t from shineola .... and this kid was fresh out of the academy. I eat these cops up on a witness stand and show how stupid that they actually are.