• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't listen to cops about the law - they have no clue

davidmcbeth

Banned
Q Do you know which kind of permit
13 Mr. Doutel had?
14 A I believe he had the one to carry a
15 concealed pistol.
16 Q Right. Because the other one you don't
17 need a permit?
18 A Right.
19 Q

From the Doutel case, deposition of a young cop involved ... see, you can talk to a cop to get clarification of the law & what can you expect to get: gibberish

this cop thinks you can open carry w/o a permit .... listen to him & spend 5 yrs in prison...

DDoutel

Q Do you know which kind of permit
13 Mr. Doutel had?
14 A I believe he had the one to carry a
15 concealed pistol.
16 Q Right. Because the other one you don't
17 need a permit?
18 A Right.
19 Q

From the Doutel case, deposition of a young cop involved ... see, you can talk to a cop to get clarification of the law & what can you expect to get: gibberish

this cop thinks you can open carry w/o a permit .... listen to him & spend 5 yrs in prison...

You have no idea how many times I've read the above, and been simultaneously entertained and disgusted with the low bar set for the alleged police officers on the Norwalk Police Department.

Believe me when I tell you, it's not over for this ... boy, by a long shot.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
You have no idea how many times I've read the above, and been simultaneously entertained and disgusted with the low bar set for the alleged police officers on the Norwalk Police Department.

Believe me when I tell you, it's not over for this ... boy, by a long shot.

Most cops are HS graduates who don't know sh*t from shineola .... and this kid was fresh out of the academy. I eat these cops up on a witness stand and show how stupid that they actually are.