• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best place to take your concealed carry class for cheep?

FoxFireArms

Im hoppign to gt it here soon but im not sure where to take the class at. i have seen placed from 85 to 65 bucks and i was wonderign where you guys got yours from. I stay in Stokesdale nc and its not to far from kernersville, greensboro, and high point so these places would be ideal for me.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
If you live in Stokesdale, its a short drive to Calibers Indoor Range on Downwind Drive in Greensboro. $100 for the class, and they give you a 6-month membership. The staff are friendly & knowledgeable. While they don't promote OC, that's pretty much standard with most instructors/classes (a whole different topic). I took mine their, as well as my wife, dad & sister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

94 at Large

You may want to check your local community college. Nash Community College was doing one for $42.25 but I heard that they may be going up in price.

EmtFFKev

Anyone in the Rocky Mount area, Neal Boone (former RMPD Officer and great instructor) teaches a class around here for about $80. I'll work on getting contact information together for anyone interested.

moonie

You may want to check your local community college. Nash Community College was doing one for $42.25 but I heard that they may be going up in price.

I do know that DCCC is $80, I was going to do mine there until my brother told me about Keith.

KainVictus

hey

PM sent with the info

Would you mind pming me that info as well I'd like to take the course next time I'm in town on leave and don't want to pay 100 dollars when I'm already trained in the deadly force triangle and a good majority of the rest of the classroom teachings.

EmtFFKev

Nash Community College still has theirs for 42.25 and has their next one coming up starting on the 24th of August I believe. You can go to their website and get the fall continuing education catalog and it is in there with the exact dates. Only downside to this one is that it is over the course of 3 days, rather than a single Saturday.