• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It has begun.

XDFDE45

So I was able to go down the the courthouse for a little while. Jury selection was going on when I arrived. Basically just having them answer it they will be able to be partial in their deliberations. E6chevron will be down there for the day I believe so he will be able to update more thoroughly
after he gets home. Everyone say a prayer for her
eusa_pray.gif

Last edited:
M

McX

i will have to give due consideration to another cookout if MKE is successful in defeating the forces of evil. This time i will indeed check the phaser couplings on the grille for possible damage by the storm. damn grille worked fine the next day.

Best wishes MKE, dont just beat them, utterly defeat them!

tomm1963

Jury panel in court. Voir dire resumed at the hour of 1:39 p.m. Twelve (12) good and lawful citizens of the County of Milwaukee, WI qualified to serve as jurors in the above entitled cause were duly impanelled and sworn. Jury list received and filed. Court ordered witnesses sequestered. Court instructed jury. Opening statements by state and defense. Trial proceeded. Sworn for the state: Milwaukee Police Officer Cassandra Benitez. Exhibit * received. Court ordered case adjourned for jury trial in Branch 44. lfc Jury trial scheduled for 07-24-2012 at 09:30 am.