• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Aurora Shooter, New Information on a Killer!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
I certainly do not wish to focus any attention on the killer. I've only stated his name once in a post, when it first was announced.
If then!

Anyhow, while many are focused on guns being the problem and maybe needing to be regulated more tightly, we are learning of many other issues that led to this outrage against humanity.

I won't elaborate on the bad guy, but if we are to defend our carry rights, it is instructive to know that guns were not the biggest issue in all of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-spree-Colorado.html?ICO=most_read_module

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

E6chevron

Now, I'm really confused.

I thought I saw an article on that NaturalNews website, that drug abuse, was "victimless" and should all be legalized!

The North Hollywood CA bank shootout criminals, took phenobarbitol before their crimes.

tittiger

He was eating big Macs so I guess eating big Macs is not victimless either.

And don't forget to outlaw alcohol (again) if you are going to start blaming everything but the criminal for their actions.