Thread: Only guy who really really wants Obama to win

Banned

Only guy who really really wants Obama to win

Attachment 8908

He's thinking "I hope he wins, I hope he wins, I hope he wins .. then pardons me cause I am S-C-R-E-W-E-D!"

This thread is a blue-dart special.

He's probably thinking: I hope they find the left-wing pamphlets I strewn across my apartment to throw them off from my 'tea party' roots.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 07-23-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    This thread is a blue-dart special.

He's probably thinking: I hope they find the left-wing pamphlets I strewn across my apartment to throw them off from my 'tea party' roots.
    he probably subscribes to the "young republican" email newsletter.

ha

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    he probably subscribes to the "young republican" email newsletter.

ha
    I wonder if Republicans still send their kids to that kiddie grinder.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Stumped

When he was arrested, why did Holmes immediately tip off the cops to the dangerous booby-traps that he had so methodically prepared for them?
    He already was a mass murderer at tthe time and he obviously intended the explosive items to go off. His plan was on track.

Had to have a reason.

I'm stumped. The only SWAG I can even think of is something that would fit into the far-out false flag idea. And I don't want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by HankT View Post
    When he was arrested, why did Holmes immediately tip off the cops to the dangerous booby-traps that he had so methodically prepared for them?
    He already was a mass murderer at tthe time and he obviously intended the explosive items to go off. His plan was on track.

Had to have a reason.

I'm stumped. The only SWAG I can even think of is something that would fit into the far-out false flag idea. And I don't want to go there.
    I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible that he felt remorse after all the killing, and didn't want any more people to die?

Quote Originally Posted by HankT View Post

Had to have a reason.

He cranked his stereo up to full blast so someone would enter booby trapped apartment.

Wanted someone to trip the trap so police would be across town responding when he shot up the theatre.

"Batman" inspired BS.

Probably didn't want to kill cops once he was caught.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donkey View Post
    Probably didn't want to kill cops once he was caught.
    He was sane enough not to fire upon those who could take him out... now watch his lawyer try an insanity defense. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!