• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Only guy who really really wants Obama to win

Beretta92FSLady

This thread is a blue-dart special.

He's probably thinking: I hope they find the left-wing pamphlets I strewn across my apartment to throw them off from my 'tea party' roots.

Last edited:

hammer6

This thread is a blue-dart special.

He's probably thinking: I hope they find the left-wing pamphlets I strewn across my apartment to throw them off from my 'tea party' roots.

he probably subscribes to the "young republican" email newsletter.

ha

HankT

State Researcher
Stumped

When he was arrested, why did Holmes immediately tip off the cops to the dangerous booby-traps that he had so methodically prepared for them?
He already was a mass murderer at tthe time and he obviously intended the explosive items to go off. His plan was on track.

Had to have a reason.

I'm stumped. The only SWAG I can even think of is something that would fit into the far-out false flag idea. And I don't want to go there.

Beretta92FSLady

When he was arrested, why did Holmes immediately tip off the cops to the dangerous booby-traps that he had so methodically prepared for them?
He already was a mass murderer at tthe time and he obviously intended the explosive items to go off. His plan was on track.

Had to have a reason.

I'm stumped. The only SWAG I can even think of is something that would fit into the far-out false flag idea. And I don't want to go there.

I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible that he felt remorse after all the killing, and didn't want any more people to die?

The Donkey

Had to have a reason.

He cranked his stereo up to full blast so someone would enter booby trapped apartment.

Wanted someone to trip the trap so police would be across town responding when he shot up the theatre.

"Batman" inspired BS.

Probably didn't want to kill cops once he was caught.