Thread: Loudoun County Adopt-A-Highway Litter Pick-up 0845 - 8/4/12

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Loudoun County Adopt-A-Highway Litter Pick-up 0845 - 8/4/12

Open Carry Litter pick-up event.

We will meet at Woodland Road and Cascades Parkway in Sterling at 8:45 a.m. and will get started as soon as we get organized after that. There is no limit of people, but a somewhat accurate count is needed for equipment, so have them RSVP with the number in their party. The only thing they need to bring is a water source (easily carried), and gloves. We will have vests, road signs and trash bags. We have adopted a 2 mile section of Cascades Parkway between Route 7 and Church Road. We save taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars. We will go grab lunch afterwards!

Feel free to invite other friends!! (You don't have to Carry a Firearm to help)

RSVP here or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/471755082842693/

Please watch this Safety Video before coming to help:
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Our section of road:
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Hi, Ed, I do not have facebook however I should be attending this event. I have my brother in law's wedding the day before, however it won't be a late night and making it should not be a problem. Look forward to finally being able to meet a few people from the forums. Is there a more specific on the "meeting" location? Parking lot? Side of road parking?

:wave:

Curtis
    Last edited by 007boarder; 07-26-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 007boarder View Post
    Hi, Ed, I do not have facebook however I should be attending this event. I have my brother in law's wedding the day before, however it won't be a late night and making it should not be a problem. Look forward to finally being able to meet a few people from the forums. Is there a more specific on the "meeting" location? Parking lot? Side of road parking?

:wave:

Curtis

• We will meet in a little grass lot on Cascades Blvd, 200 feet North of Woodland Road Sterling at 8:45 a.m. and will get started as soon as we get organized after that. There is no limit of people, but a somewhat accurate count is needed for equipment, so have them RSVP with the number in their party. The only thing they need to bring is a water source (easily carried), and gloves. We will have vests, road signs and trash bags. We have adopted a 2 mile section of Cascades Parkway between Route 7 and Church Road. We save taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars. We will go grab lunch afterwards!

Feel free to invite other friends!! (You don't have to Carry a Firearm to help)

Please watch this Safety Video before coming to help:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqWWj4xT4M

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Carry On.

Ed

- - - -