Thread: Another homicide by two OCer's

Another homicide by two OCer's

Story and Video here

According to police, officers ordered Soto to surrender and remove his hands from his waistband, because he appeared to be handling a gun. Instead he made "aggressive, furtive movements," the police said. When Soto refused to comply, officers shot and killed him, the police said.

After he was shot, officers did not find a gun on him, according to police.
    David Rowlett

Daniel Medrano
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 07-23-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Well, on the plus side, this was a murder suspect actively resisting lawful arrest. No, seriously this time!

But that first guy made $170,000 last year as a cop. There's something wrong with that.
    Last edited by MAC702; 07-23-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Well, on the plus side, this was a murder suspect actively resisting lawful arrest. No, seriously this time!

Hmmmmm

to bad he could not resist [un]lawful homicide so he could have his day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by OC-moto450r View Post
    Hmmmmm

to bad he could not resist [un]lawful homicide so he could have his day in court.
    ^^^THIS. I (regretfully) read some of the comments on that video, and they were mostly to the tune of "Good riddance." I mean really, COME ON! That's the thing about rights - EVERYONE HAS THEM!!!

But that first guy made $170,000 last year as a cop. There's something wrong with that.
    Looks like I'm in the wrong line of work.

hey how do you find out numbers like this? i saw a few people post other earnings, tim and dave i think about the officers they encountered. How do I find out what these numbers actually include? Overtime I'm sure, salary, what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostlittlerobot View Post
    hey how do you find out numbers like this? i saw a few people post other earnings, tim and dave i think about the officers they encountered. How do I find out what these numbers actually include? Overtime I'm sure, salary, what else?
    http://transparentnevada.com/
    remove handgun registration in Clark County,NV

2nd amendment in modern English: The people have the right to own and carry firearms, and it may not be violated because a well-equipped Militia is necessary for a State to remain secure and free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostlittlerobot View Post
    I added the link to their names, in my OP. If you see a blue font in a post, most likely it is a link.

Like Frantic posted, they come from here: http://transparentnevada.com/

Quote Originally Posted by OC-moto450r View Post
    I added the link to their names, in my OP. If you see a blue font in a post, most likely it is a link.

Like Frantic posted, they come from here: http://transparentnevada.com/
    Heh I knew blue meant link, but for whatever reason I went from watching the video link, to reading responses and didn't click the officers names. Thanks guys for the timely response =)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    The title of this thread is conclusion jumping and ill becomes the forum. Nothing in the links provides any evidence of improper conduct by officers - what happened to reporting facts, not offering slanted opinions/biased?

Do to the prejudicial nature of this thread it is being locked. If anyone wants to reopen the subject, it would be good to do so w/o an agenda being displayed.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.