• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets all talk,, M&G Castle Rock

GAMER80116

Hi all. I posted on the other thread already. Just let me know what you want to do. We were not aware until today that others were already planning a meet and greet, and we thought we would offer up a barbecue to all who wanted to come. Our goal is not to be "just another firearms dealer" and we have been well received by the community and we have a lot of room outdoors to accommodate people with. Just let us know what you all want do do, and we can run with it. Have a good night everyone!

Sean
Franktown Firearms

Bellum_Intus

Hi all. I posted on the other thread already. Just let me know what you want to do. We were not aware until today that others were already planning a meet and greet, and we thought we would offer up a barbecue to all who wanted to come. Our goal is not to be "just another firearms dealer" and we have been well received by the community and we have a lot of room outdoors to accommodate people with. Just let us know what you all want do do, and we can run with it. Have a good night everyone!

Sean
Franktown Firearms

oo.. Let me send ya a pm.. my post MAY have been received wrong.. =)

--Rob

PS.. food = good.. I like pie.. (inside joke) lol

GAMER80116

oo.. Let me send ya a pm.. my post MAY have been received wrong.. =)

--Rob

PS.. food = good.. I like pie.. (inside joke) lol

No offense taken. We just want to offer a place that can accommodate a lot of people so that we can all discuss things and have a good time. There have been so many people that have started to open carry when I offer them my shop as a publi place to practice doing so. There have been a lot of interested people that have found out about opencarry these past few months to say the least... On a side note, should someone maybe merge these two threads that are discussing the meet and greet?

Bellum_Intus

No offense taken. We just want to offer a place that can accommodate a lot of people so that we can all discuss things and have a good time. There have been so many people that have started to open carry when I offer them my shop as a publi place to practice doing so. There have been a lot of interested people that have found out about opencarry these past few months to say the least... On a side note, should someone maybe merge these two threads that are discussing the meet and greet?

Sent ya a PM anyway :p

And yes, we should pick one thread or the other.. lol

--Rob